[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman Exe. Hit The Floor *Preview*
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman Exe. Hit The Floor *Preview*

Rockman Exe. Hit The Floor *Preview*

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:53 am

Name: Rockman Exe. Hit The Floor
As you can see, I don't have the most creativity when it comes to these things :P
Song: Hit The Floor
Sorry Yang >_<
Artist: Bullet For My Valentine
Spoilers: Not Yet
Only used Episode one so far, but this is very, very short <_<
Time: 13 Seconds

Yeah, so I just started a few weeks ago on this AMV, since I don't think I'll be completing the Slow Bleed one. Well, I haven't been working on it much, that's why it took so long, about 5-6 times in all. Yeah, when I first saw Yang's preview, that was the first time I heard this song, and I kind of thought it'd be perfect for the way I wanted to make an AMV, sorry, hope you don't mind D:
Not gonna copy your idea or anything though ;)
So yeah, I just thought I'd post it just to get some hype for it, well, not really, but just to see how other people think of the first 10 seconds.
The first 10 (and seconds after) will just be an introduction, then the real story will start after ;)

Anyway, I used Sony Vegas 7.0 and I really think I've gotten a lot better with it, I figured out all of the basics, I think, as well as effects, and other things that will help me with this AMV, so this is my first project with full...or at least enough knowledge of Vegas :P

Watch @Google Video: (Bad quality)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=5

Download @ Rapid Share (Good quality with the inconvenience of downloading :()

http://rapidshare.com/files/67698623/Lo ... s.avi.html

So, what do you guys think? I'm open to any kind of critizism. I probably won't be able to finish this by the end of the year, I'm pretty slow, unless I have the motivation, but I'll try, but I'll take my time, since that's more important to me ;)
Hope you guys enjoy it, even if it is just 10 seconds :P
Last edited by AXMAN11224 on Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:55 am

very nice AMV. so far I don't see anything wrong with the sync, but I do encourage other members to try and spot anything I may have missed. But so far it looks awesome.

After your done with this AMV I'm hoping you let me host it ;P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:59 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:02 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:08 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:10 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby zero maverick » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:26 am

nice beginning, i don't see problems in the synchro but the video is flattened, right?
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Gemini » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:51 am

'Tis okay so far. And no worries. We'll just see who makes the better one. I'll be completing three unfinished AMVs, though one will be an exclusive to another site, and this is the first to be done. I will also be revisiting a few. (Face Down, Make a Sound, Tears Don't Fall[Vegas])

Keep up all le goo work, Monsieur.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AXMAN11224 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:40 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Works in Progress