[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gemini - Me>You - Incomplete
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gemini - Me>You - Incomplete

Gemini - Me>You - Incomplete

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:08 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:20 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:03 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tri-Kun » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:27 pm

It's cool matt already told you what's wrong but yea

Linkin Park AMVs are about as new as naruto AMVs =/

but yea it's cool and i'll watch it when it's finished.

i like the title XD Me > You hahaha it's sounds like a rivalry amv are you planning anything in that direction?
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Gemini » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:07 am

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:01 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:17 am

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AxcX » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:26 am

-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Gemini » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:13 am

Production stopped. Since I'm redoing and finishing unfinished and old AMVs, two or three of which are Linkin Park, I decided to stop the production of this one... at least for now. Thank you.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby GunnerEXE » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:12 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:55 pm

so far it looks good. It looks like your thinking it through and your making sure that each part is made the way you like it.

I'd be interested to see how it turns out.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:46 am

Gah, I had to postpone its completion though. I'm finishing/revamping three other Linkin Park AMVs right now on WMM, and I don't want to overload with LP @_@

It will get done though. Someday.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Return to Works in Progress