[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Agrok - Rockman: Hit the Floor - unfinshed*spoilers*
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Agrok - Rockman: Hit the Floor - unfinshed*spoilers*

Agrok - Rockman: Hit the Floor - unfinshed*spoilers*

Postby Agrok » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 pm

Agrok
title: Rockman: Hit the Floor
time: 51 seconds
footage: Rockman.EXE(I can't be to specific :oops: ), EXE Movie, X4, X3, X5 intro, RM Zero commercial, RM Zero 3 commercial
spoilers: EXE movie and series
Artist: Linkin Park
Song: Hit the Floor
view/download:

Well, here it is. This is part of the Rockman AMV I've been working on for the past few weeks. I finally had time to sit back and work on it today, so I've actually got enough to show you! I can tell you now, this is going to be a LONG production, so don't expect much for a few more weeks. Enjoy the preview!

side note: I've noticed that the videos lags on veoh, I'll find another site to post them soon.

side note 2: My sister and I made a Rockman video that I'll be posting in the next few days. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. :wink:
I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lok » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 pm

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Agrok » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:17 am

I fight for the truth behind lies, for the peace behind pain...I fight for love, not for honor...I fight for you...
Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Gemini » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:59 am

Its okay... not amazing, but okay. Its just... lacking something. Usually when I watch an AMV, I just feel like I completely understand everything that's going on... for some reason I just can't do that with this one. Its strange, I know, but its how I judge.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Agrok » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 pm

Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Gemini » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:33 pm

Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Agrok » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:59 pm

Agrok
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Return to Works in Progress