[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman this or Rockman that???
Rockman Music Videos which are still in the process of being finished by their creators are stored here. Feel free to post suggestions and compliments for the creator on things you liked or disliked about their AMV. Helping users improve and have fun making music videos is one of our key goals here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman this or Rockman that???

Rockman this or Rockman that???

Postby Tand » Mon May 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Hey there peoples, i am trying to get back on track with my amvs and anime an all that jazz, so i was going to pick a song to use for an awesome Rockman EXE and Ryuusei no Rockman combo amv, but i was left at a stump when i had no idea what band i wanted to use, so i am asking the people here! O.M.G!!!

hah anywaysss i only want to limit it to 2 bands so here they are please tell me which one i should use,

Billy Talent

OR

Breaking Benjamin

i love both of these bands to death so i can't choose!!! 0.o

so yeah as i said earlier pleas pick one for me! ^_^

P.S. if u have a specific song u would like me to use, please tell me! ^_^
-TAND
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby VileMKII » Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Don't choose just one band. Instead make a huge varite of songs, that way its not always the same thing over and over again.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Tand » Tue May 19, 2009 12:07 am

yeah i know, while that IS true, i can only make amvs with the band i am listening to at the moment, like i couldn't focus if i was using another bands music, i'd get bored, it just has to come to me, i'm weird like that XP

EDIT:
and yes i almost refuse to make amvs with the same band as the song maker, i always change it up, and only occasionally will i use the same one, and i've NEVER seen a ROCKMAN amv with Billy Talent! XP i've seen a couple with breaking benjamin
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby Dark Rockman » Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 am

My rockman collection : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNC8BssqTPg
Dark Rockman
The King of Clash!
The King of Clash!

Return to Works in Progress