[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Yang EXE: Hurt *Spoilers* **Complete**
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Yang EXE: Hurt *Spoilers* **Complete**

Yang EXE: Hurt *Spoilers* **Complete**

Postby Gemini » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Name: Hurt
Song: Hurt
Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Footage: Movie, Stream, Axess, Beast, Beast Plus, ZX Commercial, RMZ Commercial, RMZ 3 Commercial
Version: 5 (took forever and many revamps)
Link:

While Make a Sound V4 was a quickly thrown together, upbeat AMV, Hurt has been my real project for the past three weeks. It took forever, but I hope I got it... I mean, I gave it my all, tried my hardest for the timing, though I admit that some timing and synchr could have been better, but I did the best I could with the clips at hand. And with some clips having bugs in them, It took even longer to finish this AMV... but I really tried with this one, and hopefully, it'll be my best.

Another thing that you may have noticed is that I don't do anything really flashy, just a simple AMV. All the flashes and special effects aren't really needed in a good AMV. All that's needed really is good synchr, and perfect editing. But that's just my opinion.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:02 am

Yup, I see a major improvement here from your previous AMV's. You didn't let clips go as much as in your previous ones. Now yes, you still did at some points, but it's ok, you're still learning. Some of the clips matched well with the tone of the song, though others didn't as much.

I thought the beginning was pretty well done. It showed you worked on the timing. It starts off slow, with Forte, then as it speeds up, the clip with Forte seems to start to speed up, I really liked that. Then, in the Forte Vs. Slur clip (I think that was it) after Forte fell, it showed the room Netto and Enzan in shaking, and the shaking matched well with the beat of the song. After that, I liked where it showed Aqua Cross, if I heard correctly, the song went "drop the ball" with Aqua Cross firing a shot, matched well. The lip sync with Burner Man was off a little, went on too long. It's alright though, you are getting better at it as seen later on. I didn't really think the Vs. BeastMan clip should've been there, the tone didn't really seem to fit it, and it went on for a while, oh well, it's alright. At 0:58-1:13, that part was really good, match the tone of the song and really matched the lyrics. I liked the part where you showed clips of the Stream episode with Meiru (yes, that awkward episode :P). The way the song went with the clips, it seemed to make a story at that moment. It was pretty good. Now, I do think some of the clips were too long, or unneeded. Like the semi-last clip, the Rockman Zero commercial, at first it started off good, but then it went too long. But then the last clip was pretty nice and seemed like a good way to finish it. I'm not gonna review every part but I'll say, overall it was good.

Overall, I think this AMV shows a major improvement in your editing skills since you came here, and I'm really glad to see that. Some of the sync could've been better, but you're improving, and this shows how the results can be so much more better if you take your time. Can't wait for your next work :)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Completed Music Videos