[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Yang EXE: Make a Sound V4 *Complete* **Spoilers**
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Yang EXE: Make a Sound V4 *Complete* **Spoilers**

Yang EXE: Make a Sound V4 *Complete* **Spoilers**

Postby Gemini » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:43 pm

Name: Make A Sound V4
Song: Make a Sound
Artist: Autopilot Off
Footage: Movie, Beast, Axess
Link: Name: Make A Sound V4
Song: Make a Sound
Artist: Autopilot Off
Footage: Movie, Beast, Axess
Link:

Hopefully, this one will be better than my last one. This one wasn't that hard, and is nothing special effect wise. BTW, the flash of a scene with Lan is a glitch, I've tried removing that particular clip from WMM but it still remained, like a ghost, so that's the only fault, I think. But I'm not sure... point any out to me (synchr, editing, etc) and I'll fix it in the Final version.
Hopefully, this one will be better than my last one. This one wasn't that hard, and is nothing special effect wise. BTW, the flash of a scene with Lan is a glitch, I've tried removing that particular clip from WMM but it still remained, like a ghost, so that's the only fault, I think. But I'm not sure... point any out to me (synchr, editing, etc) and I'll fix it in the Final version.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AXMAN11224 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:54 pm

You had some decent lip syncing at times but I think you let some of the clips go on too long. I liked though the part where Burner Man was deleted, it sort of matched the song. Maybe it would've been better to make like a Water Theme since that was the high point IMO. Still, it was alright, but your should try shortening clips, because you had some pretty good parts, but then they felt wierd when it kept going. Anyway, hope this helps, you're improving, you just need to get more used to Windows Movie Maker and all of its features.
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Gemini » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 am

I was thinking a water theme too... but it may take a while to find some water-related clips... but I must be working hard on it if I want a really good AMV. To tell the truth though, this was a quick side project. I've yet to complete what I've really been working on... so far I have the timing perfect, but I'm only a quarter of the way through on that project... so I wasn't really expecting great reviews for Make a Sound.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AXMAN11224 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Ok good, take your time on that AMV, nobodies rushing you, and do what you think is best with it :)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Completed Music Videos