[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Exe.Data - Rockman.Exe - No Solution - Finished *Spoilers*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Exe.Data - Rockman.Exe - No Solution - Finished *Spoilers*

Exe.Data - Rockman.Exe - No Solution - Finished *Spoilers*

Postby exedata » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Name: Rockman.Exe - No Solution
Song: Theres No Solution
Artist: Sum 41
Spoilers: Stream, Axess
Finished: yes
Download:
Google Video: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 3688791123

well i thought that TFK was taking control of the AMV station... so i decided to go with Sum41.

I think this is my best AMV, yet and i will be doing a "V2" to fix small and big stuff up, and with the "V2" I will be entering the AMV of the Month for Feb OR March :twisted:

And yes i know my lip-syncing and syncing isn't as good as i could be, that is one of the things that need fixing in the "V2"

Lyrics:

maybe nothing else will ever be so clear
or maybe thats only my fear
and just for one day i wish i could disappear
and take me far from here
maybe i find nothing new -
maybe i'd end up just like you

theres no solution (no solution)
give me truth to my conviction
is my own confusion
reality or fiction
am i out of my mind?

the constant pressure that keeps hanging over me
it makes me feel so empty
its more than anything that i could ever be
what else could you take from me
its getting harder to relate
dont want to make the same mistake

theres no solution (no solution)
is my own confusion
reality or fiction
am i out of my mind?

it took me so long to find out
its right there in front of me
too close to see
what I thought was true
i see right through
whats killing you

theres no solution (i cant see)
is my own confusion (that i feel)
reality or fiction
am i out of my mind?

so maybe nothing else will be so clear
or maybe that's only my fear (am i out of my mind)
and just for one day i wish i could disappear
and take me far from here (am i out of my mind)
exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Umm not to be a tough critic but it could be much better.

there was a ton of lip flap that could be mistaked for bad lip syncing,and the lip syncing itself was ok good but needs improvement and for the most part the clips didn't sync too well lol and the overlays you put didn't always make sense. and the AMV seemed to lack Action and Drama Clips lol.

Like i said watch alot of our amvs basically every member on RAMV are great AMV makers, and by watching their amvs you'll become better because you'll understand how they sync.

Take me for example see when I started making AMVs I a Rockman.EXE-Sanctuary AMV but the sync was messed up because it wasn't sentimental enough so i go and watch a bunch of sentimental Drama AMVs (Like Tourniquet By XHunter lol) and Then I made My Last Breath a Sentimental AMV and It was better than the first lol.
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Return to Completed Music Videos