[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Yang EXE: Somewhere He Belongs...
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Yang EXE: Somewhere He Belongs...

Postby Gemini » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:18 pm

I know that. But what I hate the most are some songs, when you put them in, are WAY too long, and when you make an AMV around it, it gets rid of the sound half way through in a player... how do you stop that?
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:27 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:07 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:55 pm

to stop WMM from freezing:
1. Use WMM and WMM only, refrain from having any other program up. Disconnecting from the internet could help too.

2. Be patient with it, don't try to rush things in WMM, it'll strain the program making it fail.

3. After making a change, such as adding a effect, adding a clip, cutting a clip...give it some time. After each action, give WMM atleast 5-10 seconds to recuperate.

4. When previewing your amv, make the timeline scrunched up (ex: some usually have the time line show in the closest "zoom" feature for when a clip looks like this [c...l...i...p] when you want to preview it you should scrunch the clip so it looks like [clip].)

5. When playing the timeline, pause it first before clicking ahead in the timeline or back.

6. If you want to pause the time line at a certain point, don't keep the pointer/cursor (mouse thingy XD) on the play/pause button.

7. Don't work with WMM on it's Maximized screen.

well, I hope that helps a little good luck with your amv ^^
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Gemini » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:05 pm

Okay, last question: Any good Bon Jovi or Rhapsody songs I can use that you know of? Finding a song that hasn't been used in a Rockman AMV is hard... right now I'm thinking All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet For My Valentine...
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm not that knowledgeable of their songs...so i can't help you there sorry :(
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AXMAN11224 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:32 pm

Maybe you should go to the AMV Help Studio, if I'm not mistaking, I think I've seen a song suggestion thread. Go there and ask around, maybe they'll help you out :)
AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AXMAN11224 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:29 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to Completed Music Videos