[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - NeoX - AMV - Rockman X - X and Zero Side - Finished
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

NeoX - AMV - Rockman X - X and Zero Side - Finished

NeoX - AMV - Rockman X - X and Zero Side - Finished

Postby NeoX » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Name: Rockman X - X and Zero Side
Song: Eaten up Inside
Artist: KoRn
Time: 3:30
Spoilers: IHX, X4, X5, X8
Finished: Yes...
Download:

Comment:

Hello ! AMV on the X serie is not the most impressive AMV on this forum... But this is just a form of the story of X and Zero side.

Soon I show us my new AMV on Ryusei No Rockman with a music who stick perfectly in the universe of the Ryusei serie ! You like the style of Demon Heart Xhunter ? Wait my new AMV on Ryusei ! ;)

Lyrics:

I'll die smiling,
Something the past
Someone said to me will,
Make me laugh,
And I'll lay back and fade away,

Let me go I'll be fine,
Frozen here in time,
Sick of being alive,

Eaten up inside

Let me die,
Go away,
I never got what I wanted,
I never got what I needed,
What's on my mind,
Who can say?
It's my invention I'm beating,
I can not stop all this bleeding,

I'll be ready,
Give me the morphine and I'll go to sleep,
As I dream maybe I will just slide away,

Let me go I'll be fine,
Frozen here in time,
Sick of being alive,

Eaten up inside,

Let me die,

Go away,
I never got what I wanted,
I never got what I needed,
Whats on my mind?
Who can say?
It's my infection I'm feeding,
I can not stop all this bleeding
NeoX
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:49 pm

Hey that was pretty good (Even tho it took awhile to download -_- )

The overall theme of the amv was really good and the song went well with X's and Zero's story IMO.

There wasn't much sync between the music and the clips when it came down to the change of the music (From mellow to exciting)

But when you sync'd the music with the clips like that, it went pretty well.

Also, I think this amv is original. I haven't heard this song used in a amv b4.

It was pretty good, I don't know why you said this amv wasn't really impressive IMO it was ^^

I look forward to more of your amvs ^^ 8/10
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby NeoX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:25 pm

NeoX

Postby XHunter » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:25 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby NeoX » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:44 pm

NeoX

Postby matt13346 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:49 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:52 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby JH24 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:21 pm

Wow, a very good and special AMV. I really like the music and my favorite part has to be 1:20-2:25.

I am really impressed (but that doesn't say much :wink:)

But seriously, I really enjoyed watching your AMV and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

This great avatar is made by Synchro-Kun of the Rockman-EXE online forums. Thank you!

This awesome signature is made by Bladedo640! Many thanks to you as well!
JH24
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Return to Completed Music Videos