[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Zero Maverick - Max Heat - Finished - *No Spoiler*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Zero Maverick - Max Heat - Finished - *No Spoiler*

Postby Django Starforce » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:44 pm

The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:49 pm

ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Shadowii2 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:53 am

Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Bladedo640 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:59 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby ChaosEdge » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:24 pm

awww man i just cant get enough of this video!!! ^.^

Im sorry I really like this video a lot man

again nice job !!
**NewEdge Productions**
FLCL - Trickster (30%)
Upcoming: Death Note - War, Lucky Star - LSI
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Nekotwins » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:45 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby zero maverick » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:24 am

arigato mina ^^
and yes, you can take the screen shot : it's a picture i made with photoshop, nothing exceptional
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Shouri No Hana » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby zero maverick » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:18 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Shouri No Hana » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:27 pm

Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby zero maverick » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:42 pm

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:09 am

Uuuuh... Now THIS is good stuff : D

I loved the synchronization, it's perfect, I must say. And what I loved the most was some combinating scenes, like the one with Megaman running at the beggining and then it changes with Zero running, like matching scenes, and also that one with Girouette slashing a monster and then changes with Zero fighting Colonel! That was good and clever!! Cookies for you : D

And I love this song, is one of my favourites from the Physis.

I hope you kick OMEGA's butt : D (hehehe, I'm an evil sister)

Rating: 10/10 woohoo!
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Frank Scaefer » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:37 pm

thats a god amv .(where can i find the zero 4 music ?)
Frank Scaefer
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:32 pm

Thanks Karin.EXE (and Thanks for the cookies, i love cookies) and thanks all
and you brother is a very good amv maker so it will difficult to "kick his butt"
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Karin.EXE » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:37 pm

I know he is, but I wanted to make that comment XD Hehehe, it would be fun the waiting of who will win between you two!
Karin.EXE
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Music Videos