[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Kyten: Megaman - Chop Suey *Finished* *Spoilers*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Kyten: Megaman - Chop Suey *Finished* *Spoilers*

Kyten: Megaman - Chop Suey *Finished* *Spoilers*

Postby Venom » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:11 am

Name: Kyten
Song: Chop Suey
Artist: System of a Down
Spoilers: Yes
Finished: Yes
Download:

Watch it

or download
I Shall Spread The Flames

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:53 pm

It was alright. If i may, I'll like to say some things about your amv...

1. You should try to sync the video more with the music, It seems like you really just grabbed clips and placed them there. You should try to cut up clips and make'em go with the beat and etc. ( Like when a high up-beat comes up, switch to an action scene to go with it, when its a mellow beat with no screamin and etc. place a calm clip that goes with the music)

2.In my opinion, the opening credits were a poor choice (thats just my opinion)

3.Some clips you put in the amv, didnt seem to go with the song at all (Vidi's time 2:59 - 2:57)

4. I'll give you pts for originality, I havent seen an amv done with that song in awhile.

Overall, its an "ok' amv, but i think you can do alot better and you will if you keep it up. And I'll like to see your new amv's in the future
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Venom » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:58 am

Lol, this was my first try and I've just created another which I think is much better.

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Shadowii2 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:42 am

I see it´s your first one though...
But much better than mine first one....
Anyways...
That was pretty cool work but not perfect.
I know it´s hard for first time, but you should work more and try to sync videos with song...

Well, if im supposed to give scores between 1 and 10...
I would give this.... 7½...

Keep going and try to make even more better AMV´s!
Shadowii2
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:54 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Django Starforce » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:11 am

Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lok » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:20 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby OMEGA » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:17 am

wow what a coincidence I used the same song in my first AMV lol. Anyway I agree that you should have synched more, that problem with "let the scenes go on" is a great mistake that a lot of people does in their first ^^". Well with more AMVs you make you will get better I assure you that, so keep making them ;)
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Venom » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 am

Venom
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Django Starforce » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:39 am

The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!