[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Zero Maverick - Out of Control - Finished
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Zero Maverick - Out of Control - Finished

Zero Maverick - Out of Control - Finished

Postby zero maverick » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:29 am

Title: Out of Control - Megaman X
Time: 2 min 49
Footage: X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, CM, IHX
Song Artist: Hoobastank
Song Title: Out of Control
File Size: 36,9Mo
Spoilers : no
Finished : yes
Link to Video :
-
-
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Lok » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:28 am

I have waited your amv for a long long time and finally you made one :o
Well I like this AMV so much and i give it 9.8/10(I try not to give 10/10) You syncr the video nicely and I have nothing to complain. Besides that, i like your ending, it is special and original ^_^

I think XHunter has problem now, there are many good Rockman AMVs enter the rockman amv of the month contest and it is really hard to choose the winner.

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:45 am

What are you talking about lok.. this is the kind of contest I have always wanted to see here.. so far we have three really awesome amvs going head to head to win this months amv champ :P sounds more exciting to me.

Anyway I liked this AMV a lot.. loved the sync and effects.

I give this a 9.8 / 10 ^.^ GJ
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby zero maverick » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:49 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby OMEGA » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:32 am

T.T I´m sorry Zero I made you finish your AMV in time for the contest, but I won´t be able to ¬¬, I´m sorry :( .

Anyways to the AMV, I was waiting for someone to make one with this song, really XD. The synch was very good I liked how you synched the shots of the busters in the first chorus. Also I liked how you chose the correct scenes and tried to made up the story of Zero. Very good synch and very good concept, I liked it a lot and yeah too bad that I will not be able to compete against the others this month >.>.

9.7/10
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby zero maverick » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:18 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Lok » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 pm

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Tri-Kun » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:12 pm

Wow this amv is great i love it 10/10 i thought the sync was great and the scenes showed me alot of emotion
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:01 pm

nice work zero maverick, i won't give ratings until i start making AMV's, so your on your own with that...

anyways, i liked the effects you used, synching was great, and music was good (that has nothing to do with anything i just said)
Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Return to Completed Music Videos