[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Rockman.EXE - We Survive (4.0) - Finished - Spoilers
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Rockman.EXE - We Survive (4.0) - Finished - Spoilers

Postby matt13346 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:10 pm

Love'd it man ^^, that was a good way to end your Rockman.exe amv makin' career, for now anyway. In my opinion, you should keep makin exe amv's. I especially liked 3:28-3:48 really good!

The sync was really good and so was the sync in your lil' intro ^^

Though, some of the clips for the amv's quality seemed a little..naaah, but you did use WMM and i bet that you couldn't really help that so I don't blame you.

Also the amv came out good for WMM editing, it shows that if people have skills you can make a good amv with WMM and not only with that Vega program and etc. (WMM could be a little better though)

I also liked how you mixed in the original audios (example 3:43-3:48 ) that went well with the part of the song ^^ The ending was also pretty good

Overall you amv is really good and I look forward to seeing another but since you said you'll stop, that's kinda a disappointment. I'm sure you'll be back soon though ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Synchro-Kun » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:30 pm

I watched it, and I enjoyed it very much.

The sync was awesome, although I just have to say that I had a feeling of randomness after I finish the AMV. There is really nothing except just random battle themes here and there and syncs well; I didn't see anything besides that. Although I love where you insert Netto's "Plug-in! Rockman-EXE, transimission!" sound at the near end of the AMV. Very nicely done.

8/10.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Couldn't be helped I assure you. All I had was clips from this site and Rockman Online. Don't have the GB space for full episodes. But so far... Thanks very much for your opinions.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Synchro-Kun » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:47 am

Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:08 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:23 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:02 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:16 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:29 pm

Now why did you have to go and show me the English lyrics to We Survive?!

I did actually have a theme for Rockman.EXE - We Survive

Since this was my last EXE AMV, I wanted the song to be something that sounded epic, at the same time something that had meaning to it. It would appear that I made the right choice in chosing my song. My theme was kinda like the title. We Survive, or they will survive even though the series is over.

I wanted it to show most of Netto and Rockman's best moments, and their coolest. While at the same time showing very little of Enzan and stuff. At the end I wanted to show some of the people that were of great importance to Netto, so I showed his dad, Mayl (don't know how to spell her Jap name) and so forth.

Now for your judging.

"0:11 - 0:17 - Didn't really fit the song well, felt random" Agreed

"0:24 - 0:30 - could have used another clip." Agreed

"0:58 - 1:08 - Sync needs to be fixed" HOW DARE YOU!! Nah I am kidding. It's just that you have no idea how many times Windows Movie Maker froze on me with that single part... >.<

"1:12 - 1:18 - didnt feel right" Agreed.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:33 pm

lol trust me... I know the pain of the rusty dagger Windows Movie Makers sticks in your heart, its quite painful.

But its reasons like that you slap WMM and you show its whos boss by saving your project file every 10 seconds into the AMV.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Synchro-Kun » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:01 pm

Oh, btw, about the quality ... open up your project again, and save it under the "High Quality Video (NTSC)" video setting at the last step. That way your AMV will be at a higher quality.

And I just simply crop AMVs for AMVs I like, so I can watch it without those annoying timeclocks, and usually I ask back does the creator want the cropped AMV. If you don't, I won't share it and ... yeah.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 pm

I meant no disrespect by what I said. I just find it odd you'd want my AMV cropped. You might as well not finish cropping it, because an 8/10 is not good enough for me. I know it is good, but not for my last EXE AMV. If I don't get a 9.5 or higher I won't stop. I will go all the way up to 20.0 until I get this AMV done just right.

Low quality does not ruin the replay value... if the AMV is well made low quality shouldn't stop you... that's your personal opinion... a lot of my clips are not that high quality anyways. So I can't help that fact. (a lot of them downloaded from Rockman Online)
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Synchro-Kun » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:17 pm

If you make it that setting though, at least the quality will be a bit higher, and then we can judge it higher, since we can stuff clearly.

And I'll just crop the current version and keep it to myself. Tell me if you want the final version cropped though.

And as for your how Rockman and Netto survived through the countless events ... what I would suggest is that you should start from the events of the original EXE, and then gradually to Axess, and then Stream, then Beast, etc, although that would need the AMV to be completely redone. But that way it's more organized and it's my thought on it.

EDIT 3rd: Here is my take on the things you can edit.

-Seriously, if you can, just replace those little amounts of Blues/other navis/Colonel/etc clips (except the beginning) with solely Rockman fighting ones. Some of them mixed them here and there got me the idea of a random theme.

-The transition at 0:33 was kind of bad. Using that kind of transition in AMVs aren't recommended; you should've just fade it out.

-Some (like near the end, etc) flashing between clips could be better if you add a small fade-in white in the beginning of the clip. See Omega's "Dawn of Victory" to see wht I am talking about.

-Like I said, the beginning where Colonel is fighting is just plain random. You want this to be an epic of Rockman and Netto, no? At least put them in fighting along side Colonel.

-Above said again at 1:45.

-Cross Fusion could've ended right at the end of the verse to make it in sync.

-The "Ah, Ah, Ah" part could be better by fading black. If you want, check Zero Maverick's near end of Rewrite, where he done the sync fairly well. And as it gets louder, your sync goes a bit messy and each clips end too fast. Try to make them all end at each "Ah" sound.

-If you can can, get a clean version of Netto's voice, meaning no background music of the clip at that time. Or cut it right after he says transmission. You can hear the background music clearly when you watch it.

-The credit is kind of rushed. Try to make the end freeze framed, fade out black, and then put the credits about a second or two away from the end.

Yeah, that's my opinion.
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:55 am

I could prolly do all of what you just said, but the fade out to white and black. For some reason my WMM doesn't allow me to fade to black and white. So I'm pretty much stuck there.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Next

Return to Completed Music Videos