[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Maverick Hunter's Destiny
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Maverick Hunter's Destiny

Maverick Hunter's Destiny

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Okay, i'm gonna come out and say right now that I suck at making AMV's. XD But I always have really really creative idea's but my ability to put it in AMV form seems to be terrible...that and I was pushed alittle into finally making one. I did have some fun making it though and I guess that's what kinda counts..

Your allowed to downsize it or whatever if you like. It won't bother me. You can applaude it, you can tell me a bunch of tips for another time when I wanna make another or you can say just random stuff. All I can say is please enjoy it the best you can. :)

Edit: I will mention that the video is longer than its suppose to be..that was my bad entirely. When you reach the end of the video and its just a black void...your free to go...if you want... XD
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: Maverick Hunter's Destiny

Postby shawntails » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 pm

It's really nice. Sure the song is not 100% accurate with the video parts but hey nothing can't be perfect. Atleast it's bether then me. You actualy made one XD
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Maverick Hunter's Destiny

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Yeah...the song is mostly there to represent Zero's past and that if someones was to give him a truthful reason about forgetting his past, should he? Same for X. They've been fighting for as long as they can remember and they still remember the deaths of all the friendly Maverick Hunter's that were once their friends before being taken over by the Virus...plus the song choice wasn't my idea...lol. However the order of the clips were.

I'm just glad I kinda gave it a shot because I felt really good knowing I made a Tribute to my childhood idols.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Completed Music Videos