[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - rockx_exe - Rockman EXE - No Reason - Finished *Spoilers*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

rockx_exe - Rockman EXE - No Reason - Finished *Spoilers*

rockx_exe - Rockman EXE - No Reason - Finished *Spoilers*

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:24 am

Name:Rockman EXE : No Reason
Song:No Reason
Artist:Sum 41
Spoilers:Yes
Finished:Yes
Link to Youtube:
Download from YousendIt:

Heres a Comeback,don't hate me please! :( ...School days strikes!...I won't be much online anymore to annoy you all in the forum or Irc...:twisted:

This amv took time !(20+ Screenshots..for those evil beats).. O.o

Hope you enjoy my amv and rate it... ! :o

Lyrics for reference:
Sum 41 - No Reason Lyrics

All of us believe

That this is not up to you

The fact of the matter is

That it's up to me

Hey, Hey, Hey

Hey, Hey, Hey

Let's Go

How can we fake this anymore

To turn our backs away, and chose to just ignore

(Some say) Some say it's ignorance

It makes 'em feel some innocent

It takes away a part of me

That I won't let go of

Tell me why can't you see, it's not the way

When we all fall down, it will be too late

Why is there no reason we can't change

When we all fall down, who will take the blame

Will it take

Nothing could ever be this real

A life unsatisfied, that I could never feel

(Some Say) This future's not so bright

Some can't make the sacrifice

It's much more than just black and white

And I won't follow

Will it take

Times like these I've come to see how,

Everything but time is running out

Hey, Hey, Hey

Hey, Hey, Hey

What

All of us beleive

In what we need

What we have's what we don't see

Will it take

(so how long, has this gone, i don't see this ending)

(it's too late, we can't change, what has now begun)

(we have time, it's not right, why are we pretending)

(we've been wrong, for so long)

Will it take

(WE KNEW THIS ALL ALONG)
Last edited by rockx_exe on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Lok » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:56 am

it looks good so far and not much weaknesses i can see.(maybe i can see if my pc wasn't lagging :P )

note: as i said before, my pc was lagging so i can't catch the time accurately
1:05-1:08
2:41-2:42
2:44-2:48
i think it could be better if you lip sync them.

anyway, i will review and comment it next time.(until my pc works well)

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:04 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:05 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Lok » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:10 am

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:50 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Synchro-Kun » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 pm

Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby rockx_exe » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:43 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby Synchro-Kun » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:38 pm

That was awesome.

I especially love your zooming out/in and changing color effect; it fits the AMV fairly well, and make the AMV stands out from the rest I've seen.

Another good point is how you did the lip synching. Awesome job.

10/10. Man, I want a HQ version on Yousendit or something already. XD
Synchro-Kun
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Location: Somewhere, dreaming about Pikachus dominating the world.

Postby Lok » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:46 am

OMG >.< this amv of the month is going to be tough!!!

it is great!

i've to work harder on my silence breaker!

Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby XHunter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:56 am

Love this AMV... but could you fix... one tiny thing? through out the AMV on ether side are black lines and when you use a flash the flash goes over those black lines... you may want to cover those up with the video footage it self to my your AMV even more Pro... ^.^ other then that I give you props..

10/10 GJ :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:22 am

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it since I got a 10 from Xhunter and Syncro-kun :lol: ...and the stupid rendering took me 1 hr because I have a crappy computer

I wanna ask xhunter?How do I cover up those flashes from those lines on the side? O.o :lol:

By the way, I'm uploading it on yousendit now...

Update : It's uploaded on yousendit now!Check first post!

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:32 pm

what I would do it... keeping the aspect raito of the screen I would zoom in just alittle so it covered the edges... and only enougth to cover the edges.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:17 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby OMEGA » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:01 pm

well nice one, there were a lot of good moments in the AMV, but my problem were just some parts that looked good but for me they can be better, don´t want to start a fight here so I will not mention them here, but overall I liked your synch in general, also in the "slow" part of the song you showed some feeling, and that was good ^^.

9.5/10, still I prefer your crawling in the dark for some reason lol
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Return to Completed Music Videos