[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - XHunter - Woodman - Finished
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

XHunter - Woodman - Finished

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:36 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tri-Kun » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:22 am

It was SUPA although i thought the intro was sluggish as well but it was a nice touch =D lol you should have went to difficult instead of normal on the start screen XD

But Yea Nice I'm also planning something for The 20th anniversary of Rockman =D because that's what started it all for me when i was a kid =D

hmm my favorite part were all those fast parts because you really showed your stuff with those fast beats =D

4.5/5 =D
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby OMEGA » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:56 am

it was good :). I really can't complain cause it has that tribute atmosphere so you did a good job, it was fast passed and very well synched, even though I hate the music from woodman (even this remastered version) I must say I enjoyed it quite a lot ^.^. Now someone need to make one with the Elecman one, or Dr. Willy stage from RM2 XD.
j/k

4/5, nice tribute Xhunter *thumbs up*
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Well since I've gotten a lot of requests about this, I've decided to convert the DVD quality version of this AMV over to be viewed on the PSP. Included in the ZIP is the .MP4 and the .THM file.

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:10 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:56 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:28 am

Well, I will make all my vids in widescreen anyways :lol:

So if someone has the freeware , they can make it a PSP version themselves.

On a sidenote, this freeware program is better then any paid PSP converter :wink:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby matt13346 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:36 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:55 am

Had to re-upload this video to my new Youtube account so I decided to upload the DVD quality version that I submitted into Oni-son 2008. The key differences between this version and the original is that the intro is shorter and the credits are different. New video is up on the first post.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Previous

Return to Completed Music Videos