[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - XHunter - Heroes - Finished - *Spoilers*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

XHunter - Heroes - Finished - *Spoilers*

XHunter - Heroes - Finished - *Spoilers*

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:10 am

Title: Rockman.Exe - Heroes
Time: 3 min 52 sec
Footage: Ryuusei no Rockman, Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe
Song Artist: Masterplan
Song Title: Heroes
Download: - -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mhv3kmUyWFI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mhv3kmUyWFI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The idea / concept for this AMV is to start from the beginning of the Ryuusei no Rockman series. And have the Music Video show how the series unfolds.

So basically a start to finish or a story board concept.

This is going to be the first time I've done one of these in the long time. The last one was Rockman.Exe - Heros v2 where I told the story of Stream. But unlike stream, I'm not going to go skipping around episodes like this (13, 8, 45). Instead it will be more of something like this (1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 45, 52, 89, etc..). I'll go ahead and announce this on the front page. Also I will be making a 20th Anniversary AMV, so expect one of those this year.

I've already shown this to both AGF and the Nekotwins who were able to get their hands on a DVD HQ version of this preview which I gave to them at Oni-con.

I wouldn't expect this AMV to be exactly like Bodies since Bodies is in a different type of style and the music isn't as hyped. What I would expect is a decent AMV that I hope everyone will enjoy ^.^

[ Final Notes ]

I managed to get the Tribe story line into the AMV without harming the story from the first series. Overall, I had fun making this music video. At first I was having fun messing around with stuff and making it since I had just built my new computer, but over time I felt pressured to make the video the way other people wanted it and thus production on the video halted. I recently decided (like sometime last week) to work on this video again and have fun doing it and I feel pretty good about it. Its different then my other videos, but thats what makes it unique XD
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:54 am

Not to mention that you got the idea from the MEP, me and the rest of EGP are working on. But yeah, glad you are finally doing a Ryusei no Rockman AMV.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby KingForte » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:57 am

Title: Rockman.Exe - Heroes <----- shouldnt it be Ryuusei no Rockman - Heroes? o.O

and it was pretty ok. Not being a big fan of it right now. But then again thats how I felt about Bodies at the beggining. So I guess I'll just wait to see how this turns out.
KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby zero maverick » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:35 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby Gemini » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 am

What's with the interest in Masterplan lately? I wanted to be the first... ah well. I still have a big chance with Panic! At the Disco. Yes, I'm serious.

Looks okay so far... could've done more with the opening, but Masterplan is usually difficult to work with, being a hardcore, pure 80s Metal genre band.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Postby Tri-Kun » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:29 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:33 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:41 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:46 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:48 pm

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AXMAN11224 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:01 am

AXMAN11224
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby KingForte » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:53 am

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby XHunter » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:36 am

Because I like to keep all my music videos neatly organized. And having the title of the music video start out with "Rockman.Exe - " keeps everything in one area.

Also because I feel like naming my AMV thus. Does it really matter? What if I decided to name my AMV title "Poke'mon Yu-Gi-Oh Rockman - Heroes"
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Gemini » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:16 am

Then I'd say you're one crazed up fruitloop.
Gemini
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r
Ev1l3st Tr(_)st3d M3mb3r

Next

Return to Completed Music Videos