[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - [GuardianHX]- Absolute no Rockman (Finished)(Minor Spoilers)
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

[GuardianHX]- Absolute no Rockman (Finished)(Minor Spoilers)

[GuardianHX]- Absolute no Rockman (Finished)(Minor Spoilers)

Postby GuardianHX » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Song: Absolute
Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Footage: Ryuusei no Rockman episodes 1 to 27
Spoilers: Yes
Length: 3 min 18 sec
Size: 21MB

This is my third AMV, and probably my last. The last two didn't appear much anywhere, and were pretty crappy if I do say so myself.

Anyhow, a few things about this AMV...
First off, Windows Movie Maker LOVES to freeze while saving. I have to go back and delete/change certain parts of the video to make it save, so there's lots of missing flashes, and a few out-of-sync scenes.
I don't plan to fix any of these, I made this purely for the fun of it.

Although constructive criticism and all is still more then welcome, I'd love to know what people think.

Most of the AMV's here are truly amazing, so that's probably what inspired me to make this. I'd like to say thanks to everyone that's been making AMV's, they're truly awesome to watch. :3
Last edited by GuardianHX on Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only online Saturdays and Sundays.
GuardianHX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:19 am

I'm happy to know that amv makers and their amv's inspire you to do amv's.

TO THE AMV!!

IMO, it was pretty cool, and I know how WMM can be (User of WMM) and how annoying it can be. Trust me though, a lot of good amv's can come from WMM. I was told that my "Rockman Cyber faint" amv is a good example of what WMM can do, but I'm not gonna get into that (XHunter made some good amv's with it as well)

I liked certain things about your amv, but also, there were things to dislike.

For example, I liked how you kept it simple, since you said this is your 3rd amv and all. For one of your earlier amv's you shouldn't fill it with massive effects.

What I didn't like was, how you had the "white flashes" throughout the amv. At times they were well sync'd but at times you can see that they were off. Having an effect like that go through pretty much your whole amv, it's easy to make an error like that. I also remember you saying that your WMM constantly froze and etc, so I can understand why certain things turned out the way they did for it and didn't turn out the way you hoped.

The over-all sync between scenes and etc was good also. You didn't let scenes drag on for too long, nor were they too short. I could also see how you sync'd the music (drum beats and etc) with the changing of the scenes. For example, 00:10 through 00:15 went well with the music/lyrics and the mood for the scene went well with the mood of the song (Mellow song, mellow scene)

So overall, your amv is pretty cool and I think you should continue to make amv's :) it's too bad to hear that this amv may be your last since you and your amv's have a lot of potential.

Well, Good job, I look forward to more I'll give your amv a 7/10 Keep it up ^^
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:49 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby GuardianHX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:02 am

Last edited by GuardianHX on Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
GuardianHX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:03 am

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby GuardianHX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:16 am

GuardianHX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:11 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GuardianHX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:57 pm

GuardianHX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby GuardianHX » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:25 pm

GuardianHX
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby The Mimic » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:33 pm

The video was very neat and I liked it, but somewhere it didn't quite had the right feeling....I think that feeling was that I think it can be better. It seems better than my video "Blow Me Away" that Nekotwins put up at one point for me before I joined.
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby zero maverick » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:25 am

zero maverick
S License
S License

Return to Completed Music Videos