[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Not exactly an AMV, but I think it fits the category kinda.
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Not exactly an AMV, but I think it fits the category kinda.

Not exactly an AMV, but I think it fits the category kinda.

Postby MegaMike » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:18 pm

Name:Iris and Zero - A Love That Was Built To Last
Song:Iris
Artist:Goo Goo Dolls
Album:Dizzy Up The Girl
Spoilers:No
Finished:Yes

Well, 2007 isn't just MM's 20th Anniversary, it's MMX4's 10th Anniversary, and to celebrate, I bought another Saturn copy of the game complete with case and manual, AND I made this slideshow about the couple that made me interested in the game the most:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/7E2548C4 ... at-wa.aspx

And what better song to use in this slideshow than........"Iris", by The Goo Goo Dolls? :D
MegaMike
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 am

That was pretty sweet...and cool XD don't worry, I'm pretty sure you can post slideshows as well as amv's here. But you posted it the wrong way, thats all I'm gonna say tho, since the admins/mods will get on me (ever since the new rule) if I say any more then that XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:15 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby MegaMike » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:26 am

Heh heh. :oops: Alright, my bad. Sorry. ^_^ Anyway:

Name:Iris and Zero - A Love That Was Built To Last
Song:Iris
Artist:Goo Goo Dolls