[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - AxcX - Geo's Countdown - FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! - No Spoilers
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

AxcX - Geo's Countdown - FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! - No Spoilers

AxcX - Geo's Countdown - FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! - No Spoilers

Postby AxcX » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:21 am

I am working on three amvs at this moment... as you can see in my sig...
anyway this is one of them.
Song: The Final Countdown
Artist: Europe
Footage: Megaman Starforce Anime
*No spoilers
*Finished
I have to crop it but i'll do that when it's super ready and revised. (unless of course that no one helps me out and i'll have to leave the amv intact and crop it)
Semi-decent resolution... still a bit crappy, i did it to save time to you when the video loads.
link(finished): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2552627422
link (almost finished): http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z238 ... n_0003.flv

i need help please tell me the errors.

PD: TEH CHOCOLATE PEOPLE THE CHOCOLATE!
Last edited by AxcX on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-----
PROJECTS:
none so far... dropped all the previous ones
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby The Mimic » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:35 am

O.o I never thought that someone else in this site would listen to that band....YAY!! Good luck!
As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby AxcX » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 pm

-----
PROJECTS:
--------------------
Check my shared DeviantArt Account!: http://randomguys.deviantart.com/
AxcX
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby The Mimic » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:25 pm

As creator of MWC's dragons and the beastloids of MMBNRPG2, I ask that unless you want to get sued for stealing, talk to me before using my ideas for games, RPGs, stories, and other uses.

Many people mimic others because they're having an Identity crisis... I mimic because I enjoy it.
The Mimic
Maverick Hunter
Maverick Hunter

Postby XHunter » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:00 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AxcX » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:40 am

-----
PROJECTS:
--------------------