[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Sol- Underclass Hero - FINISHED! - Spoilers - NEW LINK
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sol- Underclass Hero - FINISHED! - Spoilers - NEW LINK

Sol- Underclass Hero - FINISHED! - Spoilers - NEW LINK

Postby Sol » Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 pm

Name: Underclass Hero
Song: Underclass Hero
Artist: Sum 41
Spoilers: yes
Finished: yes!
Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pc0p57 - UNCUT VERSION

Flash Link:

http://stage6.divx.com/user/DrSol/video ... class-Hero - UNCUT VERSION

http://stage6.divx.com/user/DrSol/video ... 7BClean%7D - CUT VERSION

EDIT : July 19, 2007
yup i am going to edit out the part where sum41 cusses and replace it with the old version of the song. thanks alot to Lok for the idea

EDIT: August 14,2007
almost done, just gotta touch it up.

EDIT: November 24,2007
FINISHED! (UNCUT means that it still swears in the song)
I will try to get the Clean Version uploaded as soon as possible.

EDIT: November 25,2007
Upload Clean Version to Stage6
Last edited by Sol on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:47 am, edited 17 times in total.
Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Sol » Tue May 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Ok Xhunter Ill Try to improve though i cant garuntee it cause im still new to this stuff
Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby XHunter » Tue May 08, 2007 7:01 pm

lol, don't worry about it ^.^ it takes time to learn these things.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby OMEGA » Tue May 08, 2007 8:37 pm

for your final version of the AMV I suggest:

VirtualDub---> Video----> Filters-----> Deinterlace

and you will get rid of those lines in your AMV O:

ok to the video itself:
the synch needs some work, but I can see that you are doing a very good lyric synch, thats good... Ok for the synch I suggest you to use a transparant fade of like 0,3 (maybe more, maybe less) secs to change the scenes, that way it will look smoother, and well keep working on it since it has potencial ^.^
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Sol » Wed May 09, 2007 5:46 am

Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby OMEGA » Wed May 09, 2007 7:42 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Wed May 09, 2007 11:15 am

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Tri-Kun » Fri May 11, 2007 8:29 pm

As requested teh Tri has come for a review!

Well, it's great! :D

Well everything that you needed to improve was already mentioned.

But i liked the part with Enzan's Crossfusion Henshin and it goes to Falzar Beast Out it's weird but cool.

EDIT; btw i'm looking forward to this. ^-^ and read Omega's guide xD it helps a ton
If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Lok » Sun May 13, 2007 2:42 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby Sol » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:45 pm

Sol
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Lok » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:09 am