[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - XHunter - Hell - Finished - *Spoilers*
Finished Rockman Music Videos created by RAMV users are stored here.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

XHunter - Hell - Finished - *Spoilers*

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:06 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:03 am

Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:12 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:57 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Shadowmega » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:41 pm

Shadowmega
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:48 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby rockx_exe » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:51 am

rockx_exe
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:38 am

I would love it if everyone who watched this AMV Submit their Opinion over at AMV.org

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=124369

^.^
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:55 am

THAT AMV ROCKED! THIS IS THE TOP THE BEST NO ONE CAN BEAT XHUNTER AND HIS VIDEO ROCKMAN HELL X your at the top ! no one can beat you ! ^.^
ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Postby Riku-Kun » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:26 pm

Uber Awesome! @_@
YATA, Xhunter did it again! This AMV is so cool, since i saw the preview i knew this was going to be a total masterpiece.
Lyrics and sync are well done, you used effects that were smoth and flawless, and of course, TEH DARK THEME was present in this AMV ^.^
Untill now, this is my favorite EXE AMV, hope you continue this awesome job.

Rockman Hell~ Score: 10/10 = Perfect

-Oh and by the way, hope you win this years Oni-Con contest, you really desearve it.
Riku-Kun
Singularity Point

Postby NeoX » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:01 pm

It is really the best Anime music video than I could see on Rockman !! Thank you very much Xhunter ! My Eyes Are Crying ;)

I hope that the next one will be as well ! Good continuation XHunter17.
NeoX
Standard Reploid... Again!
Standard Reploid... Again!

Postby OMEGA » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:58 pm

ok, I saw it (countless of times), still I can´t believe that you finished it before I came back ¬¬, oh well at least I get to see this AMV, well I have a little contradiction here, your synch and lirycal synch was superb and I liked how you synched overall the scene change with the vocal beats instead of the instrumental beats, the problem is that I still feel not too convinced with only vocal synch, if you know what I mean :? .

- 0:30-0:36 (min:sec), well the beats here were a little bit off time IMO
- 1:52, the black and white change here was unnecesary, in 2:01 was well used the change and in 2:10 too though
- 3:53-3:56, same as the first one :lol:

well maybe you showed us what kind of "EVIL" the Rockman series have, but its not "DARK" >.<, at least I felt it like that, the whole idea was great, but you can´t use Rockman to show evil things, there are more creppy animes for that job, the song was good, at least it wasn´t a cussing song and it was very good for the idea, but this time I must say that what failed here was the anime (yeah I know you will kill me for saying that), and maybe if you start an opinion exchange in AMV.org there will be some people that haven´t seen rockman and they will tell you the same, obviously there are people that will not believe that this was a megaman AMV lol (just like it happened with Mega Phenomenon)

why I´m making this comment detailed???, well I think I owe you too much for the comment you gave me in Mega Phenomenon last time, so I tried to make this comment a little detailed, I hope you won´t get angry for that.

PS: don´t try to explain me the "dark mood" of the AMV, cause I can´t mix rockman with evil :roll: (I will never mix that, why do you think I don´t make dark AMVs about rockman? lol)

EDIT: lol I forgot to give my rating: 9.5 /10 n.ñ
OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:53 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Lok » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:48 am

DO NOT TOUCH MY Yuki Nagato and Tamaki Kawazoe
Lok
Forte's Cloak

Postby WhiteningExpressions » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:29 pm

i am going to play Bad Cop.. its not your AMV if he wants to take most of the Evil People from Rockmen Exe and make a AMV to it make power to him. it is his effects and way he wanted to put it all together. i will be trying to make an AMV soon so you guys will have alot to pick over with me.. 8).. well anyway great Job X...

-Whitening-
WhiteningExpressions
Bad Cop! >.<

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Music Videos