[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Leo,Pegasus, or Draco?
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

29%
15%
29%
6%
21%

Total votes : 34

Leo,Pegasus, or Draco?

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:03 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:44 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Goten X » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 pm

Goten X
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby XHunter » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:21 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Goten X » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:25 pm

Goten X
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby johnct311 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:31 pm

You know, I've thought about this and I think that Star Force could be at best, decent. Although the battle card system harkens back a bit too strongly to battle chips, the addition of Wi-fi should give the game a bit more replay. Finding people local to me who play Battle Network is a bit of a chore as it is. Hopefully the "Star Forces" Leo, Pegasus, and Dragon will help spice up the game a bit too. I kinda missed BN2 and 3's style changes.
johnct311
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Postby TheDivine » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:52 pm

TheDivine
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:26 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Tri-Kun » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:37 pm

If anyone does notice this then know I'll be back. Soon or later with a Surprise :).
"You are the umbrella above my head. The cold rain falling above my shoulders in night. You next to me has become a habit. I cant be without you alone in the rain."
Tri-Kun
Haruhi <3
Haruhi <3

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Taiyoh » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:13 am

Taiyoh
On Air!
On Air!

Postby BattleReady22 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:21 am

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby BladeBass99 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:18 pm

I'll go with Fire Leo because fire is my specialty. :twisted:

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby Armor Bass » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:06 pm

Ice pegasus is cool it can fly ice is in germany prety cool unw.
Armor Bass

Postby Django Starforce » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:40 pm

i think i buy dragon.Twist Twist ^^)Because it is green my favourit color an jop.
The Sun are all withe you <!!>
Django Starforce
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

PreviousNext

Return to Shooting Star Rockman