[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:11 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Well then i guess it's about time i put my info up here huh? And it would seem me and Light are the only ones with Red Joker lol.

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:12 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby VileMKII » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby VileMKII » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Hmm, ok well send me a tell when your ready.

Edit: Just made a new icon for my brother band team.

Name: Mavericks
Purpose: Obliterate

If you like the icon but don't like the team name or purpose, just tell me and I'll change it too the one everyone likes the best :P
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok, well I'll put up "To exceed others" if that is cool with everyone else.

Oh, and to answer your other question WoL, this is what the manual says about Team Names.

Team Mark: This displays the mark of the team you belong to. Once you clear the game, you can select and change the Team Mark.

Team Name: This is the name of the team you belong to. Once you clear the game, you can form teams with your Brothers by changing your team name to their team. Forming teams will net you even more Link Power then you would normally receive.

Purpose: This displays the current Purpose. Once you clear the game, you will be able to edit your Purpose.

I believe the key point here is Forming teams will net you even more Link Power then you would normally receive.

With that being said, I think we should all agree on an Icon, Team Name, and Purpose if the current one I linked is not likable by everyone.

If we do decide to make a new Icon, make sure its a 16-bit Icon so I can recreate it. But so far this is what we have.

Name: Mavericks
Purpose: To exceed others

Also, I have room for one more brother.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 pm

I kinda like my 32-bit quickman.EXE icon. though I do think its cool if we all make the same team emblem. Perhaps we should suggest teams and make a call on it. I for one love the repliforce, what if we do a repliforce team?
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Was sick all week so I haven't updated my data for Tegia and Vile. Will get back to updating during the times I listed in past post.
I haven't changed my team display.
Name: NetSavior (Or NetSaver whichever one fit I gotta check)
Purpose: Protect the (or da) Net!
Gotta check.
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

PreviousNext

Return to Shooting Star Rockman