[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic

Postby matt13346 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby VileMKII » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Silver, when you go to your bro page, choose to copy a brothers logo and team. That way we all get teh +40 Link power.

btw your now my brother.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 am

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:52 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 am

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 am

Thanks to my little brother’s experimenting, for those of us with a computer, internet connection, and a DS/DSi USB charger, we can update brotherbands anytime! Simply plug your DS/DSi into you computer and connect to the internet (doesn’t matter if you have Wi-Fi or not). Then go to update data (you don’t have to go to connection settings). And then wait for the update to finish. It’s that easy! So the next time someone sees me online and they want a brotherband/update message me immediately, I will connect the DS within the minute. This should help us form brotherband easier and faster! I know this will be helpful for myself, Tiega, and Megatuga and possibly others who have internet issues.
NOTE: If you don’t have a USB DS/SP charger you can get one at gamestop for $9.99 USD.
ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Wow thats great news......now i just have to find the USB charger.........(starts cleaning room)

oh and silver....its Tiaga. your spelling it wrong

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:38 am

"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby XHunter » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Since I got a new DS, I lost all my brothers in my Brother Band for Mega Man Star Force 3. So I am going to have to re-add everyone back to my brother band for the game. Here is my new information for anyone interested in re-adding me.

Name: Meijin
Version: Black Ace
Current Noise Change: Wolf Noise
Code: 0131-3917-4129
Link Power: 130
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:54 pm

I'll try to get on X, at least you can have a gemini with you =D
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!