[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Band Topic

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Alright i'll let you know who i have.

DECADE(My Brother)
Meijin(X)
Hss(HSS lol?)
WoL(On Ready)
DEMONSLAYER(On Ready)
VileMKII(On Ready)

I updated so i can join the X's team.
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Weapon of Light » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 am

X's Team? Who said it was X's Team!? What if he's not the leader!? What if someone challenged him to become the new leader!?

Vile challenges you to a LEADER D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel!! XD

Of course... I'm kidding. Just had to say that, if only once in my Wave Battle life. *which will no doubt become troublesome now*
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

Well he made the idea of Mevericks, and started it, I just asked for Repliforce as their much cooler. :P, so I would assume he's the host of our BrotherBand.

Also do you have to be online with someone else to become brothers, or do they just have to have the code in along with you? Because all I'm waiting on are DSS and Silvershard. And if someone else can give me 130 link power I'll add them, as my real life brother sucks.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Lol my real life Brother gives me 103 LP but i'm not taking him off the list.As for geting Brother i sure you have to be on online with the other person. I have you on ready so i'm ready when you are ^^.
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

umm, ok i'm back in town so i'll try to get my mom to take me to the nearest hotspot on sunday or saturday morning. not sure yet if she'll do it since i just got sick. she wants me to lay in bed and get better but i'll probably be over it tomorrow morning. anyway i can give 130 link power to anyone since i just finished two days ago. (finally)

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby Silvershard » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

UPDATE!!!
Just a reminder:
I will be on air on and off Sunday(Oct. 11) between 4:00PM-8:00PM all times are in EST. (I will update every 15 minutes or so)

I have added:
XHunter
MegaTuga
Tiaga
VileMKII

We still can add battle mates for ppl who are out of room.
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby VileMKII » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

Okay, I have Demonslayer, Weapon of light, and Xhunter for brothers right now. Silver and DSS are on ready.

However, I checked my records for the R bosses just to see if anyone has beaten my scores. It turns out someone cheated on all of them but wolf, where my record is still the best. the cheater has his/her times at 00:01 which I cannot even get on a virus battle useing blackhole or any other death to all virus cards. So I just want to know who use a codeing device.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:36 pm

I joined the Team and i always update. I think you should have got it lol. I have just updated 4 times.
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Yeah, I got your Red Joker version of the game added. I was more of referring to your brothers Black Ace game which I am also brother banded whose named "DECADE"
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Ah. Well you can take it off your List of you want. He don't play it no more and he is not changing nothing >.>.
ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby VileMKII » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:13 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby XHunter » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:18 pm