[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Discussion Topic *Spoliers*
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Discussion Topic *Spoliers*

Official Mega Man Star Force 3 Discussion Topic *Spoliers*

Postby XHunter » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:54 am

The Story

WAXA has discovered the appearance of a giant red meteor in the sky with the appearance of a beast in its core. The meteor, named as "Meteor G", has the properties of a data server and emits radiation called as Noisy Waves, which disrupt the supernatural flow of the Radio Wave World (Denpa Sekai). Meteor G threatens to disturb the peace of the world as viruses become affected by the Noisy Waves and run more rampant than ever.

The Satella Police have developed a new device called the Hunter VG. The Hunter VG is equipped with a Noise Control Program to help counteract the affect of the Noisy Waves as well as Wizards, special AI denpa beings who have the assistance properties of Navis combined with the ability to materialize in the real world, similar to Material Waves installed on the previous gadget, the Star Carrier. Wizards can also combine with human hosts like other forms of denpa beings in order to form Radio Wave Humans (Denpa Ningen), though Project TC, a security measurement, allows only those granted with a special Trans Code to merge with their Wizards. The fate of the world is now left in the hands of those granted with the Trans Codes.

-------------------------------------------

Noise Changes

Noise Changes are similar to the Style Changes in Battle Network 3. In fact they work the same way. Once you obtain your first Noise Change during the story mode play, you can obtain a new Noise Changes after every 30 battles or you can choose to keep your current Noise Change and earn Ability Waves.

- Wolf Noise
- Ophiuchus Noise
- Crown Noise
- Gemini Noise
- Virgo Noise
- Cancer Noise
- Ox Noise
- Corvus Noise
- Cygnus Noise
- Libra Noise

-------------------------------------------

[ MORE INFO LATER ]

I'm going to double post to keep my opinion of the game so far in another post.
Last edited by XHunter on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:56 am

I've beaten the game and so far the gameplay and story are the best out of the other two games. Can't wait for this game to come out in the US.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Wow a discussion topic popped up, but didn't this game get released like 4 months ago?

Anyway I thought this was the best of the RNR games so far because you aren't limited to one form. but they did make Wi-Fi battles a bit more complicated. and the game was harder then the last two but still easy.

Has anyone fought the extra boss yet or gotten the secret noise change?
Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby Silvershard » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby XHunter » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:05 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby systemkrash » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Silvershard » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby systemkrash » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Burai Noise takes certain conditions... first you have to have 0 brothers (Real life.. not in-game.. in-game ones are fine). Then when you get into a noise, use nothing but sword attacks.. so run around on purpose til you get the WARNING message and make sure your folder is full of swords. Took me a few times, but it finally happened.
systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Hss » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:39 am

Hss
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm

ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby systemkrash » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:16 am

Ugh... this is going to suck.. I made it to the Noise Maze where I need all 150 cards to continue.. I have 120.. but that means it's time to start card farming. Bleh.

EDIT: Actually, it was just 150 unique cards.. not the standard. Apollo Flame again... yay -_-
Last edited by systemkrash on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby VileMKII » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:17 pm

No bro I think I know where your at. If you are where I was stuck at you don't need all 150 S calss, but just 150 diffrent cards in genreal. I thought it was all the S class so I was stuck for a day or two.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 pm

What the heck is this noise maze everyone is talking about!!!! I just beat the game and I have found no noise maze, and trust me I explored alot in the game! Or are you guys talking about the place where the Mr.Hertz dies.....
ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Postby systemkrash » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:52 pm

The noise maze is accessed from the places that say "The Hunter VG is Reacting" then this garbled black hole appears.. if you EM Wave Change, you can access it by pressing A. That will take you to the noise maze
systemkrash
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh I thought it was a specific noise wave (noise maze).
ImageImage

Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Next

Return to Shooting Star Rockman