[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Folder Help Topic
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Folder Help Topic

Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Folder Help Topic

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Ok, since its been deemed that my Mega Man Star Force 2 folder is completely "RAPE". I thought that it might be a good idea to post a topic where we help each other out build folders. Whether it be fore PVE or PVP.

So to start it off, this is my current PVP folder.

Since I am using the Zerker version of the game, all my elec type cards gain an extra +20 damage to them at the start of the battle. So cards like VolticEye3 now do 90x3 and ElecSlash now does 200.

The point of this folder is to keep your opponent paralyzed while maul on him with your other cards.

You first start off by laying down a Paralyzing Stage followed by any other card in your folder that will cause a direct hit to your opponent. While your opponent is paralyzed you use a SilverMeteor which will hit every panel which is normal. Since there is only one of the nine panels on your opponents side of the side that is normal, SilverMeteor will rain down 9 times on that panel dealing a total of 630 damage. You can do chain combos of this card because it does not make your opponent temporally invisible thus you can fire off three or four of these back to back for a total of 2520 damage. Thats just one strategy for my folder. Others consist of hitting you with a card that will cause you to go temporally invisible, and depending or not if you are standing over a paralyzing panel, hit you with a VolticEye3 with a ParalyzePlus tagged on.

If you have a good folder, or need help making one. Feel free to post and get suggestions from other forum members.
Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:44 am

Whoa X. I love this topic. I saw something like this on a different site but it's Yu-Gi-Oh! and they call it the "deck garage." Anyway, i love it. Well, i need help building a Rape Butt folder. I play Saurian, so i guess Fire attribute is my main. I godly in Battle Network, but in Star Force, it's another story, that's why i need help. Anyway, um... i can't think of any Kick Butt combos for a fire attribute deck so i need major help. Thanks X for taking your time reading this BS paragraph. Thanks.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to Shooting Star Rockman