[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Tournament!
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Tournament!

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 am

I don't believe the Japanese version of the game works with the US version. Last time I tried to input the FC of a Japanese Ryuusei no Rockman 2 user, the game gave me an invalid code error.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 pm

I think we should have some rule changes. No offense X...but those summoning Mega/Giga chips are just pure rape. I mean...Look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aINDKT8yjg

That's enough proof isn't it? I mean..especially in that last match...I couldn't do anything...ANYTHING...I was a sitting duck. Or at least have the usage of Mega chips to a minimum and have giga/legend chips banned. Without such chips, battles will drag on longer and will be a lot more fun...trust me. Cinos and I play with no mega/giga/legend cards at all...and we have some fun matches.

Also I believe chips like ApolloFlame and such are way too cheap....if you have no barriers or invis or w/e that's an instant 350 (or more) damage without even trying. At least with such chips like "MadVulcn" and"Long Sword" they deal a decent amount of damage and you can actually dodge them, and they take some skill to get off, you know.

Well...that's how I feel about that matter anyway...but hey...I'm not the one hosting this tournament, so It's not up to me.

Also...I noticed that I still happen to call them chips instead of cards....old habits die hard.
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:21 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:49 am

Is this a challenge i see O.o !?!? Matt don't take the handicap, X is pitying you. XD JK. I do think you should give us more time to play the game until the next tournament starts. You know, after i beaten the game, i didn't touch my Star Force 2 since. So, i need major time to make a decent folder.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:32 am

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:50 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:09 pm

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:21 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:50 pm

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:32 pm

ImageImage

DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby Greiga Master » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

I couldnt find it anywhere on the first post so whats the prize?

The Zone for Rockman EXE!
Greiga Master
S-Class Hunter
S-Class Hunter

Postby XHunter » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:31 am

There is no prize :P At least for now.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:01 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

PreviousNext

Return to Shooting Star Rockman