[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Tournament!
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Tournament!

Official Mega Man Star Force 2 Tournament!

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 pm

Welcome to the Official RAMV Mega Man Star Force 2 Battle Tournament. I'm happy to be doing this and wish all of the contestants the best of luck.

The Tournament sign-up starts today and will end on August 17th. Hopefully we can get the tournament finished before the end of August.

Before we start the tournament, I feel that it is necessary to go over some rules.

---------------------------------------------

1. Absolutely no cheating! Cheating devices give an unfair advantage to the person using it. So anyone using one will be disqualified from the contest and their opponent will proceed to the next round.

2. No Wave Command Card Status Upgrades! - Wave Command Cards like the one that gives you Tribe King Automatically at the start of each round are forbidden. Other Wave Command Cards that are forbidden are cards that boost Mega Man's HP, AT, RA, CH, GA, and other features are forbidden as well.

3. Since this tournament will require you to add your opponent to your "Brother Band" list and then face off in a "Brother Faceoff", Rouge form will unfortunately not be allowed in the tournament. The reason for this is because to obtain "Rouge Form" you have to remove all your "Real Brothers" and replace all six of your brother band slots with Indie Fragments which give you "Rouge Form" Sicne you have to remove one of the six indie fragments to brother band with your opponent, you will lose the ability to use "Rouge Form". The only other way to obtain rouge form would be to use a Wave Command Card, and that is NOT allowed.

---------------------------------------------

This follows under the rule of "Absolutely no cheating!" but I feel I must state the obvious.

Users who use the following cards will be disqualified from the tournament.
- King Grandeur (Event Only)
- Ra Mu (Event Only)

The only way to obtain these two cards is with a Cheating Device such as an Action Replay since this cards can only be obtained by going to a special event hosted by Capcom. Neither of these event cards have been given out anywhere outside of Japan. Even if you don't actually have the card in your "Card Folder" and you are using it because your brother has it as one of his/her favorites, you can still be disqualified from the tournament.

Breaking any of the rules will result in you being disqualified from the tournament.

Note: I've been asked this several times, so I will go ahead and state it here. The use of Equippable-Abilities and Blank Cards are allowed in the tournament.
----------------------------------------------

And now to the fun where I talk about how this tournament takes place :P

Contestants will be randomly selected to fight each other by me (Drawing from a hat) and will have up to 2 weeks to find a time to battle each other. Contestants will faceoff in 1 "Battle 3 Matches" battle. After the match is over and done with, you will post here who was the winner and when all the first matches are finished, the second branch will be made accordingly.

Match Rules:

No Cheating
No Wave Command Card Status Upgrades
No Legend Cards
1 "Battle 3 Matches" faceoff

If you wish to join, please post as accordingly...

RAMV name (MMSF2 Name)
MMSF2 FC
Availability (When you're available)
Any Screen names you may have, to make communication easier.

Ex:
XHunter (Meijin)
FC: 0645-7222-6791
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday, and Saturday
Aim: XHunter017 (AIM) amvstation@hotmail.com (MSN)

You may also PM each other to plan the matches, if all else fails we will inform them when they have to play.

Contestants (Thus Far) :

XHunter (Meijin)
FC: 0645-7222-6791
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday, and Saturday
Aim: XHunter017 (AIM) amvstation@hotmail.com (MSN)

KingForte (King Forte)
FC: 4725-9604-6542
Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Friday
Aim: TheKingMizuki (AIM) king.forte@hotmail.com (MSN)

DarkShadowSoul (Wavebird))
FC: 5112-5250-1388
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
AIM: MarleneZero MSN:(Laharl-san@hotmail.com)

Matt13346 (LunarEdge)
Fc: 0516 9526 4703
Available: Sun.-Saturday, after 8pm (Time is subject to change)
Aim: Havocblader89 or Havoc13346, MSN: Havocblader89@Yahoo.com, YIM: ChaosEdge1489@yahoo.com

Last edited by XHunter on Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm

Because the tournament information is so long, I feel that this is more viewable for public view.

To battle your opponent you were matched up with. You are going to have to add them to one of your brother band slots and battle them in a "Brother Faceoff". If you have to remove one of your brothers to do this, then I suggest you remove a brother you know so you can re-brother with them after the tournament.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:29 am

DarkShadowSoul (Wavebird)
FC: 5112-5250-1388
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
AIM: MarleneZero MSN:(Laharl-san@hotmail.com)
ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Just a notice. I will be keep entries open until we have four or more (Hopefully a even number) of contestants.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:30 am

I don't want to call anyone out...but how far are you guys? I assume you beat the game already. I'll love to join but I just only got to beating that Bird Shaman guy in Whazzap (Which wasn't fun at all) and I don't want to join to just get owned XD
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 am

I've completely beaten the game and have taken up Wi-fi battles as a past time with the game. I believe my record online is B207 W171
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:07 am

**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:33 am

Last edited by matt13346 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:35 am

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:57 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:55 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:50 pm

XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Bladedo640 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:45 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640