[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - RnR3- First Tranformations Details
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

RnR3- First Tranformations Details

RnR3- First Tranformations Details

Postby BladeBass99 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Heres some pics and info for the transformations in RnR3.

The tranformations this time are called "Noise Change" and you won't instantly change into them. Instead you will slowly change into the form based on a Noise read-out and only at 100% will you be fully transformed.

ImageImage

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... llust1.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... 99/ss1.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... 99/ss2.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... 99/ss3.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... 99/ss4.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140 ... 99/ss5.jpg

I'll post more info when I get it.
Last edited by BladeBass99 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby XHunter » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:12 pm

The transformations revealed so far are awesome. This game is starting to remind me of Mega Man Battle Network 6 and hopefully it stays that way because in my opinion Mega Man Battle Network 6 was an awesome game.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby Tand » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 am

yeah i saw these on the RnR 3 site just seeing these makes me wanna play the game so much, I CAN'T WAIT!

my favorites are the red and yellow ones(i think it's Gemini and Torous)
Funny, how you turned red, when i first said let's join the dead...
THANKS TO GREIGA MASTER FOR THE BANNER!!!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby BladeBass99 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 am

**UPDATE**

Cancer Noise is here. Yay!

Click on Shadow to go to my Youtube channel.
BladeBass99
Red Spark of Death
Red Spark of Death

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 am

AWW Man!!! Too bad they won't be making RnR3 as a anime, i would love to see them in action. I just hope really hope, they reconsider making RnR anime again.

As for the forms. You guys beat me to the info. The noise change forms are based on the original FMs.

Spoilers ahead...... might be some.

These forms remind me of BN3 because of the wide variety of forms you can choose. I especially like the Cygnus Wing one, he looks sick. It looks like he has a jetpack on. LOL.
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Tand » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:45 am

Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Daisy_Dyme » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:01 pm

[/color]
[/color]
Daisy_Dyme
Pink Fox
Pink Fox

Postby exedata » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:11 pm

here is some basic info on the transformations

credit goes the the undersquare

-Ox Noise is described as a fire-based form that will boast high attack power and use of the fire element.
-Libra Noise is described to make use of a fusion of fire and water and will also boast high defense properties.
-Cygnus Noise will grant high speed as well as wings, which will likely grant Float Shoes.
-Ophiuchus Noise uses the power of poison and snakes and is labeled as the strategic form.
-Gemini Noise a powerful form that makes use of electricity and probably boasts extra special abilities regarding Battle Cards, such as Side Select.

There are said to be more transformations, and next month's CoroCoro will supposedly reveal the ultimate transformation.

It is mentioned in the report that Subaru will have a new catchphrase when performing Denpa Henkan and becoming Rockman. He will now say "Trans Code! Shooting Star Rockman!".

Also, it seems that we have the return of the side camera that we all love and miss from the EXE series? It's not confirmed if the full range of movement for Rockman will return as well, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

Finally, the report mentions a change in appearance for the custom screen. Perhaps the custom screen selection will be a lot more complicated than merely selecting down a column. There is also a new Mega Card with an attack power of 100 that features War Rock cutting and tearing through enemies.

We'll have scans as soon as possible. Until then, enjoy the report! (Even though 90% of the "new" stuff was recycled from EXE4) Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any new information on Akatsuki Shidoh, Acid, or Laplace/Lapras/Lhaplus.
exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

O yea baby... back to the old side camera battle. You know, it's prolly because BN 1-6 used side cameras, that feels easier to move in. in RnR, you can't even move up... that suks. So this is good news i think. Another good news, a new catchphase, sweet. because "EM wave change, Geo Steler, on the air" seems long and boring. I noticed in the picture that there will be a school. Too bad for Subaru, school is starting.

Well, this looks even more interesting than RnR 1+2. I would love to play this. Thanks for the info exedtata.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Tand » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 am

BACK..TO..SIDE BATTLE...HURRAY!

i can't wait till this comes out!

It does look as though most of the new stuff came from EXE 4 LOL!

EDIT: Okay so as of right now we have no idea that there won't be a new anime series or not. I HOPE THEY DO!
Tand
SS License
SS License

Postby exedata » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am

exedata
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Holy COW... He looks awesome... I guess he's the dark side of Mega Man. But too many forms.... 10!?!? Who has the time to get every form over 200%? That's too much.... I don't really like games with too much complexity or too much to do... O wellz let see how this turn out.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Return to Shooting Star Rockman