[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Ryuusei no RockMan 2
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Ryuusei no RockMan 2

Ryuusei no RockMan 2

Postby DarkShadowSoul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:26 am

ImageImage

Koreri! Kimeru!.....Kaiser Delta BREAKER!!
DarkShadowSoul
Beware The Shadows
Beware The Shadows

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 pm

Well i get wait to get dinosaur (So i can burn all my shinobi freinds! :D)
anyways
i am excited for everything in the game im excited for all the tribe on forms (alll 10 of them)
those being
Berserker x Dinosaur
Berserker x Shinobi
Dinosaur x Shinobi
Dinosaur x Berserker
Shinobi x Dinosaur
Shinobi x Berserker
Yes they are all diffrent
or evenTribe King! (all three combined!)
i am also Excited for fighting "Solo" "buriri" "Bly", the new rival, and fighting anyone who wants to use
lonely Berserker
lonely Shinobi
lonely Dinosaur
because i like my friendships (brotherbands! haha)
i am also excited their will be 10 brother band slots!
some of the bosses seem very cool, such as Phantom Black, and the yeti.

Dr. orihime scares me o.-

anyways im getting both from japan so ill take screen shots and stuff!
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby KingForte » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:09 pm

KingForte
Bringer of Darkness
Bringer of Darkness

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:35 pm

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby Bladedo640 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:06 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Bladedo640 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:00 am

Sig made by me
Take a look at my sprite comic
Currently at:
Bladedo640
You Got, BAND-AIDS!
You Got, BAND-AIDS!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:51 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby BattleReady22 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:09 pm

the thing is you cant really GET all three kings, its your version i think o-o
ug and all you shinobi players, ill have to eat you all over online play :twisted: >< and a brotherband third might be a good idea

That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Return to Shooting Star Rockman