[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Official Mega Man Star Force Help Topic
Shooting Star Rockman also known as Ryuusei no Rockman or Mega Man Star Force, Is the sequel to the Rockman EXE series. This series takes place hundreds of years after the EXE series and follows the adventures of a young kid named Subaru who encounters an alien named War-Rock who fuse to become Rockman.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Official Mega Man Star Force Help Topic

Official Mega Man Star Force Help Topic

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:53 pm

The Official Mega Man Star Force Help Topic..

Are you confused where to go or how to beat a boss. Then worry no more, the Official help topic is here.

Last edited by XHunter on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Great, I have a question (on my french forum, nobody can help me -_-)
I am on the Dragon version, but i think it's the same thing on the 3
I have a problem with a job : the boy in the gym ask for his "Fastball", i search everywhere but i can't find that
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:13 pm

Equip Pitcherman and talk to him.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:20 pm

How equip Pitcherman ? in the menu of item, the PitchCard ?
(I feel me like an idiot -_-)
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:25 pm

You press "Select" out of the main menu (the screen where you see the overworld) and it shifts between all the cards you get.

Personal - Mega - Brother - Propellerman - Pitcherman etc....
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby zero maverick » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:53 pm

.... baka baka baka
i didn't know that ^^"
I always left on Personal because Mega and Brother was useless >_<
Arigato Gozaimasu
zero maverick
S License
S License

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Just for those who may be wondering how to raise their level. You can increase your level by picking up HP Memories and completely certain tasks.

HP Memory 10 = 1Lv.
HP Memory 20 = 2Lv.

- Achievement Spoilers -
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:46 pm

so uh...when do i get my fc and etc?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:04 pm

You get your friends code when you connect to the Wifi Connection. Go to On Air or Connect.

After connecting to the Wifi Connection. Go to your Brother Menu, Press A on the center Icon (you icon) and pick "Chk Friend Code".
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 am

umm... how do you edit/make your avatar and change your message and etc for wi-fi. I've been trying to make my own ava for awhile :?
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby XHunter » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:49 am

Go to your Brother page. Click on your Icon and press A then select the "Personal Page" option. This will take you to your "Personal Page".

Press X while viewing this screen and a Menu will popup with the following info.

- Name
- Face Pic
- Favorites
- B. Combo

Select "Face Pic" and go to Customize.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:32 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby BattleReady22 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:37 am

*cough* Ryuusei no Rockman Walkthrough *cough*

- Major Spoilers -
http://www.rockmanamv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=693

[Admin Edit] (XHunter) Added Spoiler Tags
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby XHunter » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:41 pm

Oh, I found a really good tactic to fighting bosses over and over again. Well in the game you can purchase an item known as "SearchEye". This item allows the player to battle the previous set of enemies he / she battled in the previous battle, this includes bosses.

I found out by experiments, that after you fight a boss. You can use the "SearchEye", Save the game, and then enter another battle with the previous boss. If you die, you'll start back where you saved it with the SearchEye still equipped and the next battle you run into will be the boss you had previously fought.

This is a good tactic to use if you're trying to beat the AM boss from your version of the game. Just keep fighting him till you beat him fast enough to get their SP card all the way up to max attack.

[ Note ] When the SearchEye is "equipped" or in use. It will show a Scoop Icon next to your Transer
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZXVanX » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm

ZXVanX
Fighting Games Maniac
Fighting Games Maniac

Next

Return to Shooting Star Rockman