[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Lunar Knights/Boktai DS
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Lunar Knights/Boktai DS

Lunar Knights/Boktai DS

Postby matt13346 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:05 pm

It's here OMG!!! it comes out tomorrow!! (2/7/06) and lucky me I have a half day of school ><. So, does any1 plan on getting this game? (I wrote more the first time but since the changes of the forum and etc. it's all gone and I'm doing hw right now)

So who's getting it?

*EDIT* I'm so gittery lol, Gamestop just called me notifying me that my copy will arrive shorty ^^. I'm bouncy up and down like a little school girl lol...!
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:12 am

Hey Matt, I'm getting it too. It is coming out tomorrow for me. I'm kind of low on money, so i'm probably getting it on the weekends. BHHAAAA!!!! I'm looking forward to this. I got a Q. Is the Lunar Knights we are having, the Boktai that Japan is releasing, or is it number 2 for them? I don't know, i'm getting it for sure...
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:50 pm

Lunar Knights or in japan "Boktai DS" features a whole new story line sepearate from the Django and Sabata we luv so much. You could say it's like the RnR of Boktai or like Rockman Zero to .Exe

Boktai 3 is the version of the gba series that wasn't released here in the U.S. This is made obvious because all aspects of Boktai 3 was taken out of Mmbn6, which even means they took out the cross over battle between bn6 and boktai 3. Also sells of Boktai 1 and 2 didn't sell well here.

Lunar Knights will also feature multiplayer fighting...no co-op -_- and connections with RnR or Starforce. Wifi is also featured in the Japanese version, but not the American one becuase they saw it to be pointless due to the fact that you only trade items via wifi.

So to answer your question...Lunar Knights is a new game altogether. It was the first "Boktai" on the DS in the U.S and Japan

English Trailer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IKcaMKjA27I

Japanese Trailer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPzqrWGdrSY

**Update** I FINALLY GOT IT, LUNAR KNIGHTS IS MINE!!! MUHAHAHA and this game is AWESOME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING IT!!
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:55 am

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby GunnerEXE » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:36 pm

Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby matt13346 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:57 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:40 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:51 pm

LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:09 am

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:16 am

Whoa, it's like you know everything to LK and Boktai. Well, the goth idea is not that bad, because it makes Lucian's clothing look cool, anyway, i started last night, and i loved it. it so cool. but hard at the same time. I'm in chapter 3 now (slow, huh), anyway i'm stuck, any pointers, it's hard. thanks!!!
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:36 am

Don't feel bad, I'm only in like chapter 5 ...or was it 4 lol. But i was right this game is awesome XD
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:04 am

i think you are hella good. so you got any pointers on chapter 3, where lucian and aaron first team up. it's annoying because use can't charge much, so it stinks...
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby matt13346 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:32 am

well...i have no problem with energy much anymore because i did nothing but raise my energy with Django/Aaron because since he uses a gun and if u dont get to close to combat, you shouldnt get hurt much.

Also i stock up on a lot of energy restoring fruit/candy
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:46 pm

Oops, i didn't stock up... and i almost at the end too, but i'm stuck. Do you know where to get the red key, to open the door. I'm stuck since yesterday night. Please Matt, help me out... thanks!!!
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games