[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Digimon!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Digimon!

Postby matt13346 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:06 pm

Lol...from what I've seen, I'm the only here that liked Season 4 of Digimon XD. come guys...it wasn't that bad :lol:
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Nekotwins » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:25 pm

Save a new world....
Then take back a world....
It's time to follow your fate, child of light....

Nekotwins
S License
S License

Postby BattleReady22 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:21 am

So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:01 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby warock » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:36 am

i am warock hear me roar
warock
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby GunnerEXE » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Ok I have a tie for the seasons I love savers and frontier are right now my favorites. Anyone else noticed the writers for almost ever digimon season hates lions -_- Freaking I hope the curse of leomon doesnt continue on in savers cause yeah I love leomon.
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby Dragon Soul » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:46 am

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:29 pm

Just to inform you all Digimon Savers at episode 48 -_- that sucks to me but oh well we got a few episodes left till it ends
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:57 pm

First of all, i want to sorry if i'm going to hurt your fellings. (Rating 1-5; 1 lowest 5 highest)

1: Best of All (4)
2: The best of best of best of all (5)
3: It was great but, the artwork was kinda bad (3)
4: It sucked, how they combined. It totally destroy the whole digimon theme, and made it like a sentai (sentai is power rangers (in my definition)). (1)
5: Didn't even watch one episode, so (?)

Once again, sorry if i hurt your feelings... >_<'
Henshin! Wing form... Kamen Rider Advent!
BTW, just call me Michael or Lan.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Jmbm » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:45 am

its true Masaru is the first person to hurt a Digimon but is common on him since that`s the way he gets the power to digievolve agumon for the most part of the season, and without forgetting that moment when they improve their digivice by burning their digisoul he was impulsed with the digisoul to reach a digimon and knock him out.
Jmbm
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Yay for Digimon! Frontier was by far my favorite season. Tamers, IMO, was just Evangelion for kids. 02 was good, especially once they introduced BlackWarGreymon, but the ending was just horrible. Seriously, what were the creators smoking? Digimon Adventure was also a great one, since it was the first season, although it did receive the most rap against Pokemon fans.

I've also taken part in one fandub and I'm auditioning for another one.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:21 pm

Good Luck to you, hope you can be one of the fandubs. You subbing DIgimon episodes?
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:29 am

No, that's Wolfpack Productions' task.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby LanEvoXRacer » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:24 pm

Then what are you auditioning for then? Fandubs, don't you need to know the other language very well. Too bad, i know Japanese, or else i will subbing too.
LanEvoXRacer
Kamen Rider Meister
Kamen Rider Meister

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:31 pm

We already have a fully-translated script.

I'm currently auditioning for roles in Movie 4 "Diablomon Strikes Back".
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games