[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Favorite Anime series.
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Favorite Anime series.

Postby Maverick hunter Zil » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:43 am

Mine....

Chobits
D.N.Angel
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Slayers (The Slyers, Next and Try)
Lost Universe
Ranma 1/2
Card Captors Sakura
Digimon
Beyblade
Naruto
Battle B-daman
Megaman exe (all of the series )
Sonic X
Tokyo Mew Mew
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Sailormoon
Xenosaga THE ANIMATION
"Never again... will I let anyone die! Give me power, give me power to fight and protect everything!"
Maverick hunter Zil
Standard Reploid
Standard Reploid

Postby Riku » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Riku
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby GutsMan.exe » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:01 pm

well???????

Fullmetalpanic
full metal alchimist
inuyasha
fruites bascket
always trigun
MEGAMAN
chobbits
MEDABOTS always liked that
and digimon 1&2
paranoia agents
gundam
gundam seed
and well...um..........thats it i think o yeah
hyperteam hunger force
GutsMan.exe
Mettool Ranger
Mettool Ranger

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:13 am

Well I'm a little worried about doing this cause I might be judged...so there's a reason I hate opening up to people...but I'm getting better as time goes on.

Dragon Drive
Pokemon
Digimon (all but Frontier at the moment)
Fruits Basket (Curse you requesting amv friend of mine)
.Hack/Sign
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist

I will edit when I find more.
That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:58 pm

Dragon Soul, don't worry about being judged. If anyone was to be rude or judge you, you can bet one of the Mod's would be here to put a stop to it. And I'm really glad you did open up! I have been searching for the name of that Dragon Anime FOREVER!!! ^.^

It's good that you're learning to open up, I was like that once. So hang in there.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:29 pm

That cheagle Mieu is such a cutie. I soooo want one of those as a pet. *sniff sniff* Is something cooking?
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Weapon of Light » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:06 pm

Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:55 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:38 pm

Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:21 pm

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:42 pm

Oh no i have the game on vba...why wouldn't i go and get it...I am the #1 for the dragon side.
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Weapon of Light » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:29 pm

Darn. I looked all over for that game, just for you. But I have yet to play it. Any good?
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby Dragon Soul » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:51 pm

It would be better if i understood what I was doing :lol: I do not know how to read japanese so I guess this would suck on me. But still, it's just like any other rpg game...pokemon style of course.
Dragon Soul
Undernet User
Undernet User

Postby Dark Sonic » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:29 pm

I accually haven't watched that many animes, but of the ones I've seen I like-
Naruto
Card Captors
Rurouni Kenshin
Full Metal Alchemist
Trigun
Bleach
Dark Sonic