[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Favorite Anime series.
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Favorite Anime series.

Postby ChaosEdge » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:39 pm

.hack//sign (legend of twilights ending made me hate it)
.hack//roots
Ai Yori Aoshi (its a chick show i kno but its awesome)
Excel Saga
Puni Puni Poemy
Hellsing
Negima
Tenchi Muyo (all the series')
Grenadier
FlCL
Cromartie High School
Love Hina
Es Otherwise
King of Bandits: Jing
Gundam Wing
G Gundam
Gundam:8th MS Team
Trigun
GetBackers
Digimon (Seasons 1-3 only)
Medabots
Pokemon (First season through johto)
Witch Hunter Robin
Azumanga Daioh
Ghost in The Shell (original, SAC, and the movies)
Midori No Hibi
Chrono Crusade
Outlaw Star
Card Captor Sakura
Naruto
Ranma 1/2
Inuyasha (ahhhh...it got boring later on)
Keroro Gunso
DragonBall
DragonBall Z
Samurai X
Ruroni Kenshin (.......ahhh yea)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mon Colle Knights (awww man that show was awesome....what happened to it)
Rockman.EXE
Rockman
Escaflowne (the movie was awesome)
Steel Angel Kurumi
Dears

there is more i just dont feel like naming them all...and yes i watch a lot of anime...i love it.....o and some people may not agree with this but Bleach is overrated and i dont like it that much....IMO...
ChaosEdge
Devil Bringer
Devil Bringer

Postby Shouri No Hana » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:09 pm

meh, I don't watch alot. No order.

Rockman.EXE (you get the idea)
Bleach
Naruto
Full Metal Alchemist
Death Note
Gundam Seed (although sorta stopped once YouTube removed it)

Now, I would watch Pokemon if Dattebayo is actually going to start subbing it, urgh...
Shouri No Hana
You Got, a Broken Bike!
You Got, a Broken Bike!

Postby maverick_hunter_17 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:32 pm

*pulls out her list*

Inuyasha
Bleach
Naruto
Rockman EXE (up to Beast)

and that's it
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/Mavvybannerbugstyle.jpg[/img]
-------------------- Far Away / Anywhere / Lies
Avvie done by Mari of REO Sig done by XHunter17
[u]|i|n|u|y|a|s|h|a|[/u] my anti drug
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/inuyashafan.png[/img]
[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v164/maverick_hunter_17/ffxiplayer.png[/img]
maverick_hunter_17
Dark Revived Hunter
Dark Revived Hunter

Postby BattleReady22 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:36 pm

ok, so i gotta ad a new one, this "death Note" show is extreemly creepy/addicting
So, relay for life is coming up, and I am driving to a friends college to participate, as my mom had cancer. I am also trying to collect funds to fight against cancer. If you want to help me, you can donate at the following link. Any bit is welcomed. Thank you all.. <3

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/Rockman.exe

"When you have eyes looking back, you can see
only where you've come from and left behind.
People can't move on living like that.
But since they are in front, we can inch closer to that horizon.
That's why we go on."
BattleReady22
Comrades Forever
Comrades Forever

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games