[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - The Ps3 vs the Xbox360 vs the Wii
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Which "Next Gen" Console would you rather have?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:35 am

The Nintendo Wii
82%
Microsoft's X-Box360
18%
Sony's Playstation 3 (Ps3)
No votes

Total votes : 17

The Ps3 vs the Xbox360 vs the Wii

The Ps3 vs the Xbox360 vs the Wii

Postby matt13346 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:35 am

Now that all the "Next Gen' Consoles are out, there has been questions like...

Which will sell more?
Which will be more popular in the market?
Which will people rather bring home?
Which will have the best type of game play/controls and games?

So, I'll like to hear about which Console do you guys here at the "RAMV" station would rather get, and why?

Some people will prefer the "Ps3", but the price seems so outta reach for alot of consumers...

Some people prefer the "360" for such titles as "Halo" and "DoA"

And some want the "Wii" for its afordable price, promising titles, and the fact that it changed the way you play video games, and that nintendo finally goes fully online.

So...which would you rather bring home?

If you'd ask me, I'll say the "Wii" for pretty much all the reasons stated above, also, knowing that the Wii came out today, made me so excited that i couldn't sleep.
(even tho i can't get the "Wii" now with my current budget -_- still savin' up for it )

So, which will you pick...?
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Weapon of Light » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:15 am

Well I am getting a Wii within the month (I pray)

But I want to get the 360 and Wii. I love Xbox Live, and I met my girlfriend through Xbox Live. So I will continue to play that.

I think that the Wii will stand above the other two systems, and sell more than the other two. As for Microsoft, they will do decent. PS3 is going to pay for what they have done.

If I had to choose between the Wii and 360, I would get the 360. Why?

Because the Online Community there is way better than Nintendo's. It's the most solid around so far. And all of my friends are there too.
Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby matt13346 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:23 pm

well, if you think about it, the Xbox live online community is well-known and is doin very well, but you also have to take into affect that Nintendo, just kinda started their online community all togehter. Starting with the DS wifi compatible games and the GC's online titles such Phantasy Star and MarioKart Double Dash. Give Nintendo awhile, and I'm sure their online community will grow and grow. And before you know it, it'll probably be just as popular as XboX live or right behind, it'll probably be above the PS online community sooner or later(IMO)

I also, like you, want a Xbox360 mainly becuase the new "Sonic the Hedgehog" is on it and I'm a hardcore Sonic Fan *Giggles like a lil' school girl*

One of the main reasons I dislike the Xbox is mainly because it charges for Online, which i think is kinda stupid. I think Microsoft will do fine, finacial wise, if they didn't charge yearly/monthly for the online feature, just like Nintendo and Sony, i mean we already pay $100 and sumtin' for Optimum online(with the fone and tv too) why make us pay more *sniff* WHY!!!

anyway, yea, that's the way i feel ^^
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:06 pm

I will buy the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii if my finances allow it.

But if I have to choose I will go for the Xbox 360 since I need my dose of Dead or Alive.

The Gamecube will still remain my fav console, and the N64 will remain my second fav console :P
Last edited by AGF-Antoine on Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby GunnerEXE » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:59 pm

The Wii next month (does happy dance) and then I plan on getting a 360 oh the joy I will have playing mobile ops and armored core 4 with Zerowing
Who The Hell Do you Think I am!!!
GunnerEXE
Valiant Fighter of Peace
Valiant Fighter of Peace

Postby OMEGA » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:30 pm

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Weapon of Light » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:25 am

Weapon of Light
Black Rockman
Black Rockman

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:59 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:26 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby Lady XZ » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:45 pm

I say the Wii (Yes I also agree that Revolution sounded better ^^) for mostly the same reasons matt13346 said and also because I want to play SSBB ^^.

I would want a PS3 just because Sonic The Hedgehog is coming out for that one. (yeah another sonic fan here XD) Too expensive though.

I think my brother and I are going to wait until next year to buy the Wii, (I don't know about the PS3) gotta save some $ for it.

~Lys
Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby Matrixman.Exe » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 am

Thanks to Greiga Master for the sig ^^
Matrixman.Exe
A License
A License

Postby OMEGA » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:51 am

OMEGA
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby matt13346 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:24 pm

matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Postby Lady XZ » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:47 pm

Visit my
Lady XZ
Elite Samurai
Elite Samurai

Postby matt13346 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:27 pm

I just played the Wii today for the 1st time, and all I could say was WOW!! The game play is Awesome. It's totally different from just mashin' buttons and etc. The game i was playin was excite truck, I no, the game might not seem so great, but due to the different game play opposed to any other racin' game, it was really fun and will keep u glued to the tv playin it for hours ^^

This is another reason why the Wii rulez over all (Just my Opinion)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games