[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Nier
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Nier

Nier

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Ok, so I am looking at a game called Nier that I am interested and I want to know if anyone has it or knows someone who has it or has played a little of it. I hope to have some money soon if I get a job to get some stuff and I don't want to get this and then start playing it and feel like I wasted money and time. The storyline has me interested and while the graphics have me less than thrilled I just want to get opinions.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Re: Nier

Postby Reiko » Sun May 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Kidding XD

Awwwwwright So! Nier! I'ts recommendable, it's an action-RPG by Square-Enix, and alot of people passed over this, because some of the initial reviews on this game, were not good, BUT it has it's good moments.

THE GAMEPLAY

Basically, a role playing game with action game combats, side scrolling platforming, puzzle rooms and top down battle sequences, the game's action is often intterupted by quests, and some of them are a pain in the ****, however, if you can pick this game for cheap, it's not that much of a loss, The gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, the gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, The gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, the gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, The gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, the gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, The gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, the gameplay is okay, but incredibly repeatitive, Yeah kinda like that.

AUDIO

Voice acting's not worth mentioning, surprising for a Square-Enix title. The OST is nothing exceptional but it's AWWWWRIGHT! Tho the sounds are not horribly done, the audio is far from being the best I've heard, but it's still passable.

STORY

Can I skip that one? I'm serious.

Conclusion

The game is 'okay' but far from anything exceptional, it's a good buy if you can get it for cheap, but don't expect the masterpiece of this generation, You can absolutely find a way to enjoy the game, and the replay value on it is fine, as in you might want to play the game a few times after you've finished it.

The game remains an interesting experience nonetheless

My finals words?

Hey, it's not that much of an horrible game, if you can pick it up for a considerable price, definitly do it!
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: Nier

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri May 20, 2011 1:06 am

Ok, thanks. Thats why I wanted an opinion of someone else.

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Return to Anime / Manga / Games