[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - E3 2011: Official Topic
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

E3 2011: Official Topic

E3 2011: Official Topic

Postby XHunter » Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 am

Well E3 2011 is only a month away and gamers (such as myself) are on the edge of their seats waiting to hear about this years big announcements. Obviously E3 2011 hasn't happened yet, so everything is up in the air. What I do know is that Nintendo plans to announce a new home console at this years E3 which is suppose to support 1080p and have better hardware then the PS3 and 360. Other then that, I'm not sure what to expect. So with that being said, lets go and talk about our hopes for this years E3.

For myself personally, I'm hoping that Valve will announce Half-Life 3 (Half-Life Episode 3 w/e). I also hope to hear from Sony with information about the PS4 and what Nintendo's new console will be like.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Re: E3 2011: Official Topic

Postby Reiko » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 am

I can't wait to see moar of Final Fantasy XIII-2

PLAYABLE SERAH FARRON <--- What I wanted the most
OPEN'D WORLD AND TOWNS <--- What the first game lacked

Now all I wish is for Square-Enix to use their **** Gameplay ENGINE correctly and make the battles more dynamic, rough and intense. THANK YOU!

Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to Anime / Manga / Games