[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Re: Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I have only seen the original in games, so I wouldn't worry. I just pray that this game isn't filled with EVERY unit from Chars counterattack. While nice that it was included, it was also annoying how many there were from it and how little there was from other series. Personally, I would have put in a Gouf Ignited over a Gouf, and thrown in an Aries or a Leo for the Re-Ze bleh bleh bleh.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 am

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:42 am

2 new suits confirmed in this weeks Famitsu:
and .

Ths description for Full Vernian also hinted at being in it and well, now Full Vernian is announced for Kou, one can asume its in it for sure.

NOW GIVE ME !!! :twisted:

This weeks Famitsu also revealed the Japanese release date, which is December 16th 2010.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 am

NIce. Is this comeing out on the PS2 as well like DWG 2 did? I really don't want to have to get a PS3 for this...... but if I did I'd have to get Battlefield Record 0081
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Damnit. 3DS or PS3, 3DS or PS3......

I might just go with the PS3 for the fact that I can get more on it right away. My only reason for wanting a 3DS is for MML3
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:13 am

This weeks Famitsu confirmed 3 new suits:
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam 0083)
(Gundam Wing)

Finally they listened to the American and European fans that wanted Gundam Deathscythe Hell so much.
Weird it took them so long since there are more people outside of Japan then in it.

Lets see if more non Universal Century seasons are getting 3 suits, like maybe giving me , and .

Only time will tell, although I am pretty certain that Unicorn will still get .

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Damnit. I am so sick of Deathscythe love. When you think about it, the suits design is stupid. Any unit would beat it as it lacks defense (aside from the wing/shields on Custom) and its lack of a range weapon. At least Epyon, who has the same flaws, has the Zero System to make the pilot become like King Bradly from FMA. Gah, they had better put in a cooler one with it, like Sandrock, or they better throw in Masurao and Graham Aker. (least the Masurao didn't use a range weapon by choice)
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 am

Deathscythe Hell also has the active cloak + both the regular Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell had the Buster Shield.
I am glad for the tons of fans that wanted it, since I already got Wing Gundam Zero anyways.

There was a new screenshot leaked on the Famitsu site:
Its the from Turn A Gundam, which means the first non Universal Century grunt, although its based on the from Gundam ZZ.
Since the is in it also means that they might add my fav chara from Turn A Gundam, namely since she was the main pilot of the .

Other new grunts I am hoping for are:
(Mobile Suit Gundam)
(Gundam ZZ)
(Gundam 0080)
(Gundam 0080)
(Gundam 0083)
(Gundam 0083)
(Gundam 0083)
(Gundam F91)
(Victory Gundam)
(Victory Gundam)
(G Gundam)
(Gundam Wing)
(Gundam 08th MS Team)
(Gundam X)
(Gundam X)
(Gundam X)
(Gundam SEED)
(Gundam SEED)
(Gundam SEED)
(Gundam SEED MSV)
(Gundam SEED Destiny)
(Gundam SEED Destiny)
(Gundam SEED Destiny)
(Gundam 00)
(Gundam 00)
(Gundam 00)
(Gundam 00)
(Gundam 00)
(Gundam 00 Second Season)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)

Might have forgotten a few, but I am really sure that not all of these will happen.
The ones I want most are Powered GM, Heavygun, Gun-EZ, Leo and ZAKU Warrior.
I also think the BuCUE would make a very cool unique enemy to fight.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:50 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 am

Im fine with the ground-only/space-only being gone.

And the Zaku could be using a SP move, the Musha move in DW games. Like how the Jegan fired missiles form its shield.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:44 am

Both Musha Gundam's announced yay! I didn't see that one coming /sarcasm
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:04 am

That scan was about the pre-order for the Japanese version.
If you pre-order it, you will get codes to get Musha and Musha MK-II defaultly unlocked for all pilots.

There has been leaked new info in the Famitsu:
- 2 to 4 player online co-op
- There will be special online-only missions
- In co-op players will be able to heal each other
- Turn X Gundam and Hambrabi now both have a rank 1 moveset
- Original mode from DWG1 will return with mission elements from mission mode from DWG2

I hope they will also upgrade the movesets of Gottrlatan etc to fit their role better, although I am pretty sure Gottrlatan will also be made into a rank 1 suit now.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga / Games