[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am

It has been announced at the Tokyo Game Show, its official, they are making a third Dynasty Warriors Gundam game.
It will be released in Japan on December 16th 2010.
The first new fact is that they switched over from real 3D mecha animation to cell-shaded 3D mecha animation.
The other new thing is that it will only be released for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, so they have more space to work on(since the first 2 games took the Playstation 2 as the base system for the mecha animation).

The official site has been updated as well: http://gundam-musou.jp/

They announced that all suits from the second game will be returning and already announced some of the new suits and seasons:

The new featured seasons shall be:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
After War Gundam X

The new suits that are already announced are:
(Gundam 00 Second Season)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam Unicorn)
(Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory)
(Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory)
(Gundam X)
(Mobile Suit Gundam)
(G Gundam)
(Gundam Wing)
(Gundam Wing)
(Gundam Wing)
(Turn A Gundam)
(Gundam SEED)
(Victory Gundam)
Knight Gundam (SD Gundam)

Paid DLC suits:
(Gundam Unicorn)

Upgraded from rank 2 (in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2) to rank 1:
(Mobile Suit Gundam)
(Zeta Gundam)
(Turn A Gundam)

Rank 3 has been removed, so all returning rank 3 suits from Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 are at least upgraded to rank 2 now.

I will keep updating this list after the official site updates.

I am hoping they will also add the remaining 9 seasons that werent in the previous game and aren't announced yet(0080, 08th MS Team, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, SEED, SEED Astray, SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer, 00 Season 1, 00 Movie and Gunpla Builders Beginning G).

But only time will tell.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Re: Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Postby VileMKII » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 am

I want the Mudrock D:

In all though, nice to see some Gundam X in there. And wiht 0083 most likely it will be the full burner and GP02.

Now I wonder what the new Musha will look like and how long it will take for the MG model to come out D:

EDIT: How did I forget to mention the Masuro? If 00 units are in there Graham had better be a pilot and he had better have the Masuro. Or its twin unit.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 am

it would be nice if they added Dynames and the other 00 suits not just 00 Raiser for some of us who like the others, but i am glad they are making a new one. ^.^

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby VileMKII » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

I don't know how well Dynames would do in DWG. Cherubim has more adept style for the game.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby DEMONSLAYER » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

either would be fine, and i have no objections to using Kyrios if they were to add that one in the game lol but i will probably use all of the new suits at some point

"Land of Confusion" AMV 80% completed; put on temporary hold
"Decode" AMV 80% completed -on hold for anime
"Castle in the Sky" AMV 60% completed -getting more anime so on hold
"Monster" AMV 2%
DEMONSLAYER

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

We can already be happy if they add 00 Season 1.

The set I deem most probably for that is:
Exia with Setsuna as the pilot and Throne Zwei with Ali as the pilot.

I do hope they do so, since I have no plans to used 00 Raiser or Reborns Gundam much.

I wished they announced more suits, since the only newly announced suit that I care about is Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode for now.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:31 am

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 pm

The first gameplay vid of the demo is out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtJTrhmSsjg

I kinda liked how it looked(not as bad as I expected when I found out it would be cell-shaded).
I do hate how the explosions look though, its like those retarded cartoony explosions that made most of the cell-shaded Dragonball video games so horrible.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:06 am

Update: The official site updated with the official trailer.

The first post has the link to the trailer on the site.

Or you can check the trailer on youtube, with this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqTiE_GrAus

This trailer also confirmed that Sinanju will be in the game.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 am

Did you really need a confirmation on him being in it? lol
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 pm

That would be cool if it was in it also, but for three units........... Unicorn, Destroy Unicorn, and Sinanju.

Still have my fingers crosses for the Masurao. You all know it belongs in the game as its a SAMURAI UNIT!!!! With a BUSHIDO PILOT!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:51 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:12 pm

You know GP02 is in it if they said 0083 was going to be a series in it, so I think we both know its safe to say that GP01 FB will be in it as well. And Uraki and Gato will be in it.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:06 am

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games