[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Re: Gundam Musou 3 / Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 am

Update:
There has been a new suit reveal, the from Gundam SEED.
It was confirmed in a gameplay video:
http://gundam-musou.jp/special_2.html

I LOVE IT!!!

Now add the and to its moveset and I will be most pleased :mrgreen:

Ofcourse its makes an epic melee weapon :mrgreen:

I honestly didn't expect the GINN, since it isn't a main grunt from SEED Destiny.
Doesn't matter though, since its one of my top fav suits.

And this confirms there are indeed grunts from non Universal Century seasons this time :mrgreen:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

Sweet. Perhaps we shall get Miguel's custom GINN. Unlikely, but I can dream :3
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Don't know about that, but they might add Miguel himself as a pilot :P

Also, the gameplay video is on youtube now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2FTKe4_3bM

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:10 pm

VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:47 am

Well, they could indeed add Heine and give him Destiny Gundam as the rank 1 license, referring to the special new models of his custom Destiny Gundam.

And well, since his VA is the same as Miguel's, it would indeed be a very nice deal :P

Plus imagine the funny dialogue Miguel and Heine could have :mrgreen:

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 am

2 Updates:

The TV commercial revealed another new suit, :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3CjCIANVS0
You need to look really closely during the part.

gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1-Bw2h6Zco

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:15 pm

YESSSSSS!!!!! When I read about the Ginn, I was like "huh, Dark Army would be cool" And BOOSH! Now, then show me Shadow Gundam!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:15 am

Great news, this week's Famitsu officially revealed 4 new suits for the game:
(Gundam Wing)
(Gundam SEED) <--- Was already known from the .
(Turn A Gundam) <--- Was already shown on .
(Mobile Suit Gundam)

So yea, I wonder how the moveset of will be and in what way the will be added.
Aside from me being happy with one of my top 10 suits being added, I am also happy that will be in the game, who is my fav chara from Turn A Gundam.

Also, the article announced that will be promoted to rank 1 as well and showed as its only pilot.
This means might appear in the game, since isn't listed as a pilot of .

Aside from that, the gameplay video is out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwHdnR767Q
Sadly enough it didn't show the moves using the , since thats the only addition on the rank 1 set I care about.
I also love the it uses.
Don't get me wrong though, I hate the and its pilot .

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 am

But Yazan is awesome!

Really though, HeavyArms? So thats, Wing, Epyon, Deathlame, and Heavyarms. **** lets just go all out and get Sandrock and Shenlong(or Altron) in there too. And while Im on this high horse lets show some more G and Seed love.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 am

gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53NpiBoB6Fc

It seems it plays better then I expected, since it looks pretty cool :mrgreen:

I was wondering if they would use the beam saber from the time Heero used it, which they did as you can see near the end of the video.

Also this video hints that Gyan isn't a grunt anymore, which is good, since it isn't supposed to be a grunt :P

Aside from that, someone saw something interesting in the video and made a screenshot out of it:
Its the from Victory Gundam, which might indicate that the super ugly is playable.
I would hate it if they made the playable before the , which is piloted by , the Char counterpart from Victory Gundam.

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby AGF-Antoine » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:11 am

gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYRn6HOgRKc

This new moon stage looked way better then the bland space levels from the earlier games IMO ^.^

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby AGF-Antoine » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:05 am

Major updates:

At 00:26 - 00:30 you can see both the from Gundam 0083 and the from Victory Gundam as grunts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-668nwiIo
I do hope they will still announce / show the as the grunt for Gundam Wing, for Victory Gundam and some others I mentioned in .
Plus this vid shows that a or like area from Gundam 00 appears in the game.

This video features just a cutscene, but does reveal that luckily can be used solo as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAtIMHJf7Io

This video shows gameplay footage of alot of different suits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYszWXOPwhM

And last but not least:
with as the pilot and with as the pilot, sadly enough as paid DLC content.
Its pretty unique and lame they are announcing paid DLC content before a game is even out, but the japanese text supposedly says that is still in development.
They also announced there would be at least 1 more DLC pilot and suit, I am rooting for with as the pilot.

Whatever they do, I hope there will also be missions and movies that come together with those additional pilots.

Also, I forgot to mention in earlier posts, but all the info I post here I either get from the or the fansite .

AGF-Antoine
AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the Masurao, but a damn good replacement for it. Sucks though that he's DLC, but I don't care because its GRAHAM F'ING BUSHIDO! I wonder if I can change him from Graham to Bushido though, like Char to Quattro? Reading that just made my day!

owait. he's going to have the horrible English voice that I kinda like. Damn :\
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby AGF-Antoine » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:51 pm

AGF-Antoine
AnimeGirls Fan
AnimeGirls Fan

Postby VileMKII » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 pm

His SP attack with just be Trans-Am with a sword combo or a dash. Im fine with it though, after all this unit had the chest cannon that was equivalent to a Virtue shot.
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga / Games