From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Upcoming 2D Fighter: Chaos Code !

Upcoming 2D Fighter: Chaos Code !

Postby Reiko » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

That's right guys! A new 2D fighting game entitled Chaos Code recently went on location test in Japanese arcades. The game is being developed by FK Digital, an Australian based company. The developers have stated that the art style for the game was inspired by the likes of The King of Fighters and Capcom VS SNK. Chaos Code is slated for a Winter 2010/Spring 2011 arcade release and is said to be 80% complete at this point.

Here's two Screen Shots

When I first saw this! I HAD To share it with you guys, I'm biting my nails right now! I'm completly hyped to see more about this game, can't wait to hear a bit of soundtrack too, and explore it's gameplay depth and combo.

A NEW FIGHTING GAME COMING! CHECK IT OUT! ^.^
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Re: Upcoming 2D Fighter: Chaos Code !

Postby VileMKII » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 pm

I would like to see more of the characters, but before I play this I need to try out Blazblue
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Re: Upcoming 2D Fighter: Chaos Code !

Postby Reiko » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm

There hasn't been ANY news for a while, talk about a game that's almost done xD oh well, they must be fixing so many things, I expect such a deep gameplay.

-Off topic-

Got to finally try Blazblue?
Reiko
14th Rebelled Angel
14th Rebelled Angel

Return to Anime / Manga / Games