[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - E3 2010!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

E3 2010!

Re: E3 2010!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Yeah :( She was awesome TT.TT

Such a little prankster and such a powerful little imp. I wasn't really...pleased how she turn out to be in her true form. I was like:...take her power's away again >.<

I wuv midna but i hate nintendo when they make new character into a franchise and just...leave them behind like rosalina for exemple. Yeah they put her in mario kart and mario galaxie 2 but only like camo's.

I think it's about time we get a brawl 2...with playable midna on wolf link :D
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah...poor geno,he was awesome. I could understand they pass mallow but not geno >.< or atleast give him an assit trophy. Also we could have them...if their next console will finaly support DLC.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey maybe if we're lucky the next nintendo fighting game like brawl will include Midna and Geno...and if God loves humanity he'll make the Nintendo higherups make a deal with Capcom and add Megaman! I mean they added Sonic the Hedgehog! So why not Megaman?!?!!? XD
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Well they put Sonic because sega is now really close with nintendo since the freaken gamers buyed ps2 witch were more pricy then the dreamcast but the DC had bether graphics then ps2.

But you know their is some talking between nintendo and capcom and their is a game that they will MAYBE do. Nintendo vs Capcom for the wii....

I can just imagine pikachu vs X or captain falcon vs zero XD

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Lol, i'd play it honestly. And we all know who the winners would be in that fight. *cough* X and Zero *cough*. Man..this cough is just terrible. :wink:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Yeah but still...if they fight captain falcon i hope he will not do a falcon punch at full power or else THIS will happen:

XD

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby PhantomBen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 am

OMG!
This is epic awesome
A Nintendo 3DS with the Joystick sounds Epic!
I can't wait =D
PhantomBen
You Got, New Pants!
You Got, New Pants!

Postby shawntails » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah but the joystick is more like the psp one but it's bigger and its over the joypad. I still can't belive they put Wii Graphics on a DS but i'm sure they will make another version of the 3DS because the one they made is just too small. It's smaller then the DS lite so i guess they will make and upgraded version like 8 month after it's released.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm actually excited about Portal 2. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Hum...i duno how to say this but...they cancelled Portal 2 :S

They announced it yesterday around 9:00 PM

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 pm

I never finished portal but it was cool but seriously they will not make a portal 2. They said it's because they are working on another project and that portal doesn't need a follow up. They said it's mostly because of the sell rate. They also said they weren't counting the selling of the orange box game compilation and only the game it self.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga / Games