[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - E3 2010!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

E3 2010!

Re: E3 2010!

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm

I'm going to have to call BS on that statement. Portal 2 has not been canceled. I don't know where you got your information from, but its not canceled.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh come on...maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....Fine...but their next project better be really good or they are gonna get one huge letter complaining that they shoulda stuck with making Portal 2...
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Xhunter well i duno i'm just saying what they were saying on G4tech TV. That's a TV channel only for videogame and they had information that Portal 2 will not me made.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Earlier today they had the Valve crew showing off a Demo of Portal 2 and talking about it. So I was just thinking about this while I got up to get a glass of ice tea. Perhaps you misheard what they said. Maybe you heard them say that the Portal 2 event was canceled. Allow me to fill you in on why I think that. Valve had planned on having a Portal 2 event at E3 this year. Several days before the opening day of E3, Valve sent out a notice too all the journalists that their Portal 2 E3 event had been canceled and replaced with a "Surprise" and that they should not try to attend their booth because they won't be there. At the Sony E3 Press Conference, it was announced that the "Surprise" from Valve was the release of Portal 2 on PS3 and Xbox360. So you probably heard the guys over at E3 talking about the Portal 2 press conference event being canceled.

Besides, if Portal 2 had been canceled, it would have been on websites like G4, IGN, Gamespot, and even Valves own website, all of which even have reports from today talking about how they can't wait too get their hands on Portal 2 this upcoming year in 2011.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 am

Oh thank god...okay..I don't have to hurt anyone..lol. I really can't wait for Portal 2 then! XD Its gonna be a beast. And I wonder what happened with the giant super computer...I forgot its name sadly...But I wanna know what's gonna happen now.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:04 pm

-_____________________-

The E3 show continued today and NOW they say it was an error........great now i can't even trust the TV.

This is a sigh that the world will end soon >.<

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:22 pm

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Well when you can't even trust the TV something bad will happen that's for sure >.<

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Silvershard » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Handel's Hallelujah play in the background GOLDEN SUN IS BAAAAAAACK!!!! Can I hear an amen out there?! With out a doubt the best JRPG made for hendhelds and even beats most (in not all) ones on the major systems. I think Nentendo is back in business, for I see a bright future for them in this next year!
Jack In! Silvershard! Transmission!
Current Noise: Ophiuchus Noise
BrotherBand code: 4941-3429-1828
ImageImage

Monster (co-creater with Tiaga) 4%
Silvershard
Net Savior!
Net Savior!

Location: Exploring with Tiaga the deepest realms of the undernet

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:05 am

ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah i saw it but for like 1 min....I duno why but Golden Sun sounds like a game i already played before but i don't remember. Maybe it's because i didn't enjoy it or something.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga / Games