[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - E3 2010!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

E3 2010!

E3 2010!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am

So right now E3 is going on and a bunch of new games / gadgets are being announced. So I thought it would be a neat idea to discuss with one another the different things being shown as E3. For example, did anyone watch the Ubisoft press conference where they tried to sell the idea of "Lazer Tag" as a revolutionary new way of playing a FPS in real life called "Battle Tag". Seriously people, this isn't new. I can go too Wal-Mart and buy a Lazer Tag set for like $20 - $30 bucks.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... tag/101408
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

E3 LIVE New tittles annouced! Nintendo

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm watching the E3 LIVE! and has so many new games that going to come out net year O___O

Mario Sports Mix ( Volley ball,Hockey,Basket ball and 2 or 3 other sports ),The legend of Zelda Skyward ( the graphics style is really weird...i could say semi-windwaker style but you can move your sword and sheild in anyway you want no restriction),Disney Epic Mickey ( Have the ability to make appear or dissapear anything anywhere), Kirby's Epic Yarn ( LOOKS SO FREAKING AMAZING O___O and gona come out...THIS FREAKEN YEAR WOOT. Finaly kirby makes his way to the wii ),Wii Party ( A look alike mario party but with mii's ),Just Dance 2 ( just like the first one but with 40 + hit music AND 8 freaken player at the same time ) and last but not least,Metroid Other Freaken M ( You can see trailers of this on Gametrailers.com. It's 2 awsome to explain but i guess i could say it's the same style as Dead Space but without the ultra frighting monster. Coming out august 31 :O ), Donkey Kong Contry Returns ( Just like the old school game BUT with bether graphics and 2 player supported ), 007 Golden eye FOR WII ( ....*cry's a little* Looks just like the old one but with bether graphics AND PLAYS FREAKEN ONLINE. 8 online mode )

Nintendo 3DS ( well the tittle says it all BUT the catch is...no need for glasses? * looking at it right now on TV and waits till they explain it* Well it looks like a DS Lite * keep looking * there is a 3D maximizer witch meen you can make the 3D look really high, just a little or you can turn it off, *keep looking* they say the graphics will look bether then the other DS's and they also add a ''Slide Pad'' just like a joystick,2 camera lense that let you take picture and watch them in 3D! AND they say that disney,warner bros and maybe otehr compagnie will release films for the 3DS and will be able too look at the in 3D and you know what will be the launch tittle for the 3DS? KID ICARUS FREAKEN UPRISING and it looks like wii graphics...ON DS O___O. You can fly around,trow arrows...hell he does everything you can do in Brawl and even more and it's an open wolrd so you can fly everywhere and anytime you want...IN 3D! There will be a nintendogs+Cats on the 3DS,also there will be a donkey kong,zelda,star fox game for it too!

That's all....for now.

I'm really exited about the kid icarus,kirby yarn,Donkey kong AND golden eye But mostly kirby and golden eye.

No need to thanks me...i just felt it was my duty to inform you guy so you are ahead of everyone on the net :3

Oh and i'm gona try to find some footage of all the games.

EDIT:
Here is a video from the E3 from today! First look at The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword:

Here is Kirby's Epic Yarn ( looks pretty awsome to me ) :

Donkey Kong Country Returns:

Just Dance 2 ( 8 players at same time...damn ) :

Disney Epic Mickey:

Mario Sports Mix:

Golden Eye Wii:

Metroid Other M:

Wii Party:

Kid Icarus Freaken Uprising ( I just wanna remind you this is for the nintendo 3DS and not for wii ):

....well i guess i did my job :D
Last edited by shawntails on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: E3 LIVE New tittles annouced! Nintendo

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Dude...that's...holy ****..That's a lot of stuff!!! I think next year (after summer) is gonna have many things to look forward to. And thanks for being the next videogame prohpet. :lol:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm

*put his robe,hat and take his wand* Na i'm no really a prophet X3

But yeah i'm like...astonished by all the cool stuff they are showing. It's really kick ****. I SERIOUSLY need to find some footage. I think there will be some footage in like 5H because they already uploaded the stuff they show this morning on the website.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 pm

That's great. I'm somewhat psyched for the Zelda thing but...not the windwaker graphics, lol. I mean yeah I played Windwaker and beat it but I never did like the graphics for some reason. Although I do like the no boundries with the sword. I'm gonna have lots of fun with that... :twisted:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: E3 2010!

Postby VileMKII » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 pm

All I can say. Nintendo whiped the floor, their uncoming games all just seem amazing. Donkey Kong is BACK!
VileMKII
GM of Roleplay Forest!
GM of Roleplay Forest!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Heheheh..I love lazer tag...but really...Lazer tag? Someone's running out of ideas, lol. And Hurray!!!! DONKEY KONG MY FAVORITE MONKEH GUY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Yeah but it's not LIKE wind waker. It's like the graphics style of windwaker but looks like twilight princess gameplay....kidna ahrd to explain. I really need to find video to show you what i mean. I prefered Twilight graphics tough.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah, Nintendo's conference was amazing. Can't wait too get my hands on a 3DS. Also did anyone watch Sony's show? Kevin Butler was awesome and they announced a new Twisted Metal game.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 pm

This topic actually belongs in the "Anime / Manga / Games" forum. The "Gaming Lounge" forum is for help in a specific video game. So I'm going to merge this topic with the already created E3 2010 topic.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh ok my bad ^^'

Na i didn't watch Sony. I was playing CODMW2 but i saw the little planet 2 and it looks nice but i'm surly NOT gona buy it.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby XHunter » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Its ok, just make sure you read the forum description and :P

Anyway, back on topic. Little Big Planet 2's level design engine is crazy. It reminds me of the map editor for Starcraft II since it was almost limitless possibilities when creating maps / levels.
XHunter
San wa iranai!
San wa iranai!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh my god i'm gonna play Metroid: Other M so hard that it might break my Wii... :3 I love the Metroid series. Exploration and blowing the heads off of space pirates...or shooting the jetpacks they have and watching them crash and go BOOM! XD But these games are gonna be so pro.

And I think I get your meaning about the graphics for the zelda game Shawntails. I'll give a go though. Anything zelda is worth trying really.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Yeah Other M will be so awsome.

Yeah all the zelda games are fun. Its just that the graphics for this one are...weird. I think they should have kept the twilight graphics....and midna.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby Anime Master ZERO » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:54 pm

I frosted my pants when I saw Kid Icarus: Uprising.

And the return of Donkey Kong was also awesome. Kirby's Epic Yarn looks like a really cute game. Everything else I was pretty much just okay with it.
Take a moment from your day to give your local angst-ridden orphan boy a hug. Preferably before he goes power-hungry and psychotic.
Anime Master ZERO
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games