[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Dead Space 2 >:3
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Dead Space 2 >:3

Dead Space 2 >:3

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm not sure if anyone is big on the horror games...but if anyones played Dead Space and loved it then i'm guessing you can't wait for the second one like myself. This game has totally revolutionized the definition of fear even though its in a third person view. And the reason they did make it in third person is to make you even more nervous or panicked because clasuterphobia sets in!

YAY....Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! O.o

But if your psyched for the next coming game then be sure to head over to the offical website to keep up to date or just ask me to post what's new about it!

Also for the latest info on the game be sure to sign up for e-mail alerts so when new content and teasers are being released you'll be ahead of everyone else who hasn't checked it out!!
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Re: Dead Space 2 >:3

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:28 am

Aw man not that game XD *hide under metteaur shield*

I'm not a big fan of horror game but it's fun time to time. Even tough I m 18 some par scared the **** out of my O___O

I think I m gona try the second one but I guess I shouldplay with your zero.exe next to me ^^'
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

Hahahah..no worries. Horror games are not for everyone, that's quite understandable. I personally love horror games for that intense adrenaline rush that goes through you like your on a rollercoaster when you play games like these. The suprises and monster designs are something to always appreciate because it keeps you on your toes and you gotta give the game designers alot of credit for making such a scary game.

With Dead Space made all horror games will now be greatly revolutionized because of it.
And I can't wait for the next one, its gonna be so awesome!!!!! XD
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 pm

What i met it i like those type of game but they makes me jumps...alot. For exemple,in dead space 1 i'm walking peacefully and i turn a corner and BAM i'm getting raped by 3 aliens.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Ah. Sorry for not getting the right meaning the first time. :| But yeah I know what you mean. The Necromorphs are such a pain. But then again that's what makes them so fun to kill.

I myself just recently watched a short clip for one of the new enemies in Dead Space 2. It looks so fricken creepy and the way it kills Issac...well I kinda felt sick to my stomach but psyched at the same time. :)

EDIT: Here's the link that will allow you to sign up for updates to the site if your interested via e-mail.

http://em.ea.com/a/hBMCXUtB7uauvB8K7doN ... 0061045709

UPDATE:The site itself has just now been recently updated with a new section unlocked!
Last edited by ZeroTheSaint on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah like the first time i played it was at a friends house and he let me play the part where you enter a room and it keep yelling quarantine mode and everythings goes red/black and you hear them in the cealing D :

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm not sure if you just saw my edit but I just put it up, lol. Go ahead and check the site and sign up for the email if you want. I'm gonna take a few minutes right now and check out the new content.

EDIT: Just finished with it...Oh my god I can't wait any longer for this game...Its gonna be so much fun!!!!! And of course scarier than anything Satan has floating around in the underworld...and scarier than possibly anything in the Undernet also. X3
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Anime / Manga / Games