[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Sonic Colors
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Sonic Colors

Sonic Colors

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:41 pm

This is a new Wii/DS Exclusive game. There isn't very much info on it yet but they said it will be like sonic unleashed but it won't have any platform parts. Only speedy levels. They said that there will be very weird stages like a stage base on food and other stuff.

I can't wait for it. By the way enjoy the Teaser...yeah it's not very long but i really want it bad. They said it will come out around the holidays of THIS year :D

EDIT: OMG GAMEPLAY ALREADY RELEASED.....and guess what?...IT KICKS ****!

Also they told that the story of this game is Eggamn made an intergalactic Park Themed and captured alot of aliens that were near by. There are 7 kind of aliens and each one gives sonic a special power up. Going to be released around the end of this year or in the star of the next year. Not confermed yet. Here's the Gameplay and enjoy :D

Last edited by shawntails on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* ShawnTails.exe sitting in the Battle Dome*

ImageImage

Bass Win!

Hurray : D
shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Re: Sonic Colors

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 pm

HMMMMM....well it sounds like an odd game but if its a Sonic game..I guess i'd try it.

Thanks for the info on another Sonic game, Shawntails. :P
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 pm

No problem ;)

I think i'm going to be in charge of all the new sonic stuff that's going to come out.

Well yeah the teaser is really weird looking but it's not gameplay so we cannot really complain but i'm really exited about it. This is one of the wii game i'm gona buy because usually i...hum...*COUGH*download*COUGH* and *COUGHT*burn*COUGH* games on CD. I'm already paying a fortune for ps3 games so i'm not gona pay a fortune for wii games also.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Heh..hey, we all gotta do what works for us sometimes. Not like i'm gonna say anything aloud to people. But if you become the new Sonic topic maker then that'd be great!

Its always good to have someone update on all the things we hope to find out. And thank you for volunteering for such a task. If you ever need help with it or something like that at all be sure to let me know what I can do. Its better to work together to bring the news to the people! :mrgreen:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah that's true. 2 navi is bether then 1.

Yeah well i'm a huge sonic fan so i don't really mind to volunteer for this,infact i like it XD

If you guys wonder what i mean by huge fan i mean i have T-shirts ( 24 ),bedsheet,over 40 plushies in any size,all the consol of sega and all the sonic games ( originals not copy's ),skin for my ps3 and wii ( i know someone who make skins so that's how i got them ),I also have like 3 costume,shoes and tones of other stuff. I also have all the archie comic from the first issue. I think i have like over 10,000$ from all my sonic stuff XD

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh wow....well...jesus...That actually sounds just like me.I got alot and I mean A LOT of Sonic things. Most of the stuff sounds the same except the bedsheets. Megaman Sheets ftw...I even made a custom pair of Vans that looks like Sonics.. :lol: But its great to know there's another heavy sonic fan out there just like me and my older cousin.

(And I basically am both Navi and Operator. I guess i'm just a free-lancing Navi wandering the Net. XD That and just about everything that has to do with megaman I always having something that surrounds Zero. So my name and Sig say...well kinda.)
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Nice. I also have alot of megaman stuff but only from the EXE series like some plushies ( Bass,BO-Gregar and Falzar ),some toy and 8 of the 9 EXE game.

( Well i guess your like ''Iris then. )

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm

I guess I am! XD But there's nothing mysterious about me though. Just a Navi and Operator looking out for others and busting viruses along with Mavericks on the side. X3 As for me...well I got memm..every megaman bedsheets like I mentioned..megaman keychains...um every Megaman and Megaman X game along with the Zero and ZX series...I'm still catching up on EXE and Starforce. I got a poster of Zero which is amazing. I got quite a few t-shirts. A Megaman hat. I have PETS which I love toying with when I don't feel like doing much..and a bunch of other stuffs...but that's personally just me. ^.^
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I wonder if one day we really WILL have the technology to create cyber life with his own mind.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Well...we do kinda have A.I.'s and we've already accomplished making a couple robots with its own thinking process..Hell humanity has even made an actually transforming car that looks like a black wasp. And i'm not kidding about it either, I saw it on the news and I flipped out. :lol:
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Well yeah. There are AI's but most of them are pretty stupid. What i met is a AI that think by it self. Not scripted lines in his programe,like....acting how he feels like acting and say what ever he wants.

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 pm

So basically like a Reploid? I think we're gonna be years and years away from that for now...we won't see it in our life time...but mostly likely in later generations...as long as the planet doesn't explode..lol.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby shawntails » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah. Hope 2012 isn't the BOOM year XD

I WILL see it because i'm gona freaken froze my self : D but seriously it would be awsome to see that. Or they also say that in like the next 200 years humans will be able to have animal parts ( inkow we can already but it's only like intestin or stuff like that ) so technicly it will mean furry will exist...DIBS ON FOX EARS AND TAIL! : D

ImageImage

Bass Win!

shawntails
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Lol. You can go ahead and have the fox stuff but that just means I call dibs on the ears and tail of a Wolf. I just love Wolves... ^.^
But it is an intersting thought to keep in your head about what the future may really hold and what kind of accomplishments could be done.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Postby matt13346 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Game play, first two acts of the first zone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT9H0QnX ... dh-nNmRCuY

idk how to embed videos with this new set-up
[img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/matt13346/308-2.gif[/img]
**NewEdge Productions** SheMusic Collab (?%) // Princess Tutu - Reaturn to Heart Station (20% Complete)
matt13346
LunarEdge
LunarEdge

Next

Return to Anime / Manga / Games