[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Rockman Anime Music Video Station • View topic - Gears of war 3! The war still continues!
From Anime, the word used for Japanese Animation, Manga, the osed for Comics, Games, videogames. And everything that involves into the eternal realm of quality entertainment.

Moderators: Admin Staff, Mod Staff

Gears of war 3! The war still continues!

Gears of war 3! The war still continues!

Postby ZeroTheSaint » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 am

For all of you Gears of War fans out there possibly, the new game is soon to be on its way! Sadly it won't be out until April 5th, 2011, mostly because of Halo: Reach. :( But I can't be mean and diss on anyone who plays Halo because I use to play it too, that and its against the rules i'm sure. But with the small little trilogy coming to an end, this doesn't mean Gears of War is done perminately of course, the questions that still buzz in every players head will mostly likely be answered with the new amazing storyline that will most likely have us on the edge of our seats. With all the new weapons, enemies, and Anya the woman being "Control" plus a new guy named Jayce frome the Gears of War comics coming in to the fight, this will be one heck of an ending game! Go ahead and speak your minds, fellow Gears. Tell me what you think will happen in the last game.
ZeroTheSaint
Ware wa meshia nari!!!
Ware wa meshia nari!!!

Return to Anime / Manga / Games